"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cheer Up Bucko and enjoy this Philly Blunt with me. :youngsabo:

Moves GIF - Leonardodicaprio Dancing GIFs

Watch Pat Mahomes Sr. Says They Are Smoking 'Philly Blunts' After Chiefs  Super Bowl Win - Page 2 of 5 - BlackSportsOnline'Philly Blunts' After Chiefs  Super Bowl Win - Page 2 of 5 - BlackSportsOnline
Oh a chiefs fan, at least we got our lick back from y'all last month.

:lolbron:

But I can't really say shyt else.

:yeshrug:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
a wasted season because we hired noname coordinators

the screws are loose
wheels falling off next season

expect to be 6-11

Can we keep it real about Jalen

How many slants, posts, comebacks or curls has he completed this season?

It seems like most of his completions are long developing dig routes or go routes

We have 2 good receiving backs and we don't throw screens

No diversity in our passing offense

I've been telling y'all all season...we can't win with Jalen's arm...we needed to win with the run game and we refused to develop a run first identity

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This game was over when instead of going for the touchdown the offense decided to play for 3, when the defense legit hadn't come close to stopping ANYTHING the cardinals have done all year. Mike McCarthy levels of poor game management.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I have to point this out ... Eagles second to last offensive drive.. main objective was to kill the clock cause the defense is asss... drive is moving then Mailata getting that bonehead holding call in the critical spot.

Then they follow up 1st and 20 with a qb draw, qb run option and a screen pass

Just a constant theme on offense all year.. bone head play by a player and head scratching offensive play calling.

First of all the Cardinals scoring 35 on this defense just shows this defense is officially washed. The offensive playcalling that second to last drive should've been desperate to keep the Eagles defense off the field.

Season is done, if they stumble into a win on the road during wildcard weekend. Whiners or c00nboys destroying the Byrds in their home stadium for the divisional round. I know right, the c00nboys getting to the nfc title game :sadcam:

The scheme and philosophy on the defensive side of the ball is flawed. There is no fix for it. They not going to flip it around, lost cause.

Only thing u can hope at this point
Is that BJ and Sirianni as well as the players on offense get their head out their ass .... Call a smarter game and execute the majority of their drives, knowing their defense is ass cheeks

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We are fukking pathetic... Feel bad for all the old bulls who are going to retire after such a pathetic, hope filled season.. can't remember the last time I been so disappointed in a team
Yeah they got no heart. Too soft. Ironic after Desai opening presser was making people “feel” us.

Sirianni needs to feel heat. We went from 1 seed to possible 2/3 to 5. And that’s after we did alright in the gauntlet part of the schedule.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game was over when instead of going for the touchdown the offense decided to play for 3, when the defense legit hadn't come close to stopping ANYTHING the cardinals have done all year. Mike McCarthy levels of poor game management.

That was on Jalen running backwards and taking unnecessary sacks

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We are fukking pathetic... Feel bad for all the old bulls who are going to retire after such a pathetic, hope filled season.. can't remember the last time I been so disappointed in a team
same. if they make the second round the Niners are going to be fckn salivating lol
they cold literally murk us like 49-14 if they healthy

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn Eagles really are the 2022 Vikings I've been saying it for weeks
Unfortunately can't fade them in the first round of the playoffs like the Vikings last year cause that NFC South winner is the easiest matchup of the bunch

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Nick Siranni knows more about football than I do (I think)
So Devanta Smith gets hurt blocking on a screen (they also had him blocking on a TE screen vs a DE....ugh)
They have a backup Athletic TE in Albert O- he has SOME success in Denver - he is completely useless?

He cant get in the game and block on screen passes instead of using Smith (Albert is 6'5 260 lbs and Smith is 6'0 170-175 lbs)

can someone help me make sense of this?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nick Siranni knows more about football than I do (I think)
So Devanta Smith gets hurt blocking on a screen (they also had him blocking on a TE screen vs a DE....ugh)
They have a backup Athletic TE in Albert O- he has SOME success in Denver - he is completely useless?

He cant get in the game and block on screen passes instead of using Smith (Albert is 6'5 260 lbs and Smith is 6'0 170-175 lbs)

can someone help me make sense of this?
Albert is on IR now. They made up a hamstring injury for him to put him on IR so they could activate Maddox. Your point still stands though. The play calling and even the jobs of the players in those calls has been awful all year

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Not much more for me to say but, fukk these nikkas man.

Yes, I've officially written them off... dont even talk to me about the playoffs.

The Coaching Staff headed by Nick Sirianni has turned this into a clown show.

A lot of MF's owe AJ Brown an apology. He been knew... since the beginning of the season