"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
If these dudes just beat the Seahawks man

Situational awareness

Don't get beat over top when protecting a lead :beli:

I blame the DBs more than Patricia last wk & this wk

Patricia disguised a cover 3 against Seattle and all Bradberry had to do was protect the deep 1/3

This wk it looked like Cover 4 but we need Blankman to protect the deep half when Ringo squeezed down and covered the out pattern...Blankman was too relaxed in his backpedal and got torched

The def playcalls were fine...the execution was putrid both times

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The rub is that a lot of the core philosophies being criticized have been in place since Nick got here. They don't use motion, they don't pass from under center, and they run almost exclusively out of shotgun. That was all the case when they got hot in 21, had a great offense that almost won a SB in 22, and even this season they've racked up yards and points inbetween all the friction.

It feels crazily similar to the Bills and Dorsey. They still had a really productive offense when he took over as OC but it was never quite as good as the high bar Daboll set, and the players knew it, and that ended with him getting canned as a result.

Steichen had been calling plays for 5 years before 2022, he developed a great feel for it but that didn't happen over night. I really don't wanna see a breh like BJ get fired but it's just starting to feel like that's the ultimatum Sirianni's gonna get forced into because of this win-now window and the pressure of championship expectations.
Spot on, fam.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Rams @ 49ers wont be a cakewalk
Rams will have something to play for
Crazier things have happened in our favor. I'll be watching but I'm not expecting much. We should have handled business and earned the shyt... Sigh

If we gotta do things the hard way though, at least we get a chance to get our licks back, consecutively. Seahawks in the wild card game, Cowboys, then on to Santa Clara. That alone would make up for the late season fukkery and lessen the blow of possible back to back super bowl losses.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We don’t have any dogs on defense besides maybe Reddikk. Look at that Baltimore game, team full of dogs and play with energy.
We had some of that last year
Too many happy to be here, stoic or friendly guys. Need hair on fire Sydney Brown and Nolan Smith types to flood our secondary.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We don’t have any dogs on defense besides maybe Reddikk. Look at that Baltimore game, team full of dogs and play with energy.
We had some of that last year

Byard has been steady, Sweat steady

Leonard played well today

Avonte Maddox coming back soon

Impressed with Ringo

We need Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis, Slay and Blankman to all step it up a notch

We need Bradberry to play at CB2 level min.

We need timely contributions from Fletch & BG

The def can turn it around :sadcam:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Byard has been steady, Sweat steady

Leonard played well today

Avonte Maddox coming back soon

Impressed with Ringo

We need Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis, Slay and Blankman to all step it up a notch

We need Bradberry to play at CB2 level min.

We need timely contributions from Fletch & BG

The def can turn it around :sadcam:
When he guesses the right gap, when he doesn't he looks like a coli breh controlling the MLB on Madden :russ:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
When he guesses the right gap, when he doesn't he looks like a coli breh controlling the MLB on Madden :russ:

LB play has been better since he's been in the lineup...we need him to be steady & consistent...not expecting him to be an all pro

But I know what u mean cuz playing with the lb hard as hell on madden :mjlol:

I mainly play with Byard & Reddikk on there :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Crazier things have happened in our favor. I'll be watching but I'm not expecting much. We should have handled business and earned the shyt... Sigh

If we gotta do things the hard way though, at least we get a chance to get our licks back, consecutively. Seahawks in the wild card game, Cowboys, then on to Santa Clara. That alone would make up for the late season fukkery and lessen the blow of possible back to back super bowl losses.
Yeah I thought about that. It would be funny if we went to the Super Bowl on a revenge tour