"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
its truly a shame
as soon as he turned your opinion around he and the team regressed and reversed your opinion. and i cant blame you

I want this team to be successful but he abandons the pocket too early, force feeds AJ too much, makes boneheaded throws, and lacks situational awareness

We should be getting to the LOS w/ 12-15 secs left every time, but tempo is always lacking

We should've crushed the Littles and had the backups playing the whole 4th qtr

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I want this team to be successful but he abandons the pocket too early, force feeds AJ too much, makes boneheaded throws, and lacks situational awareness

We should be getting to the LOS w/ 12-15 secs left every time, but tempo is always lacking

he looks visibly slower too

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
This team is AZZ

Why are we running out of shotgun on an obv running down with 2 WRs

Every wk it's something else...special teams fumble, pick 6, 70 yd bomb late in the game

This team is not good

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

I couldn't agree with you more.