"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Avonte Maddox is coming back next wk

Will be interesting to see if Maddox, Leonard & Byard allow our def to transform into a top 10 def in the playoffs

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Slot WR lamb ripping apart the dolphins in the first quarter. Don’t know how in the hell this soft ass fangio defense became so heralded but it’s p*ssy as shyt. I never wanna see this shyt in Philly again. Jim johnson has to be rolling over in his grave at this soft shyt we been running the past couple years

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
There's no damn excuse not to win this game today. Like, for crying out loud.....run the damn ball and play ball/clock control and make the game easier for Jalen. AJ, shut the fukk up and let the game plan unfold without forcing it to you.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Also....

KC is showing signs of Super Bowl fatigue. They have consecutively played deep into the postseason in recent years, and it's showing.

I dunno if that's what this team is showing, but if you can't get right against the Giants then you're truly pretenders and I don't wanna hear talk of a Super Bowl OR division title, for that matter.

But I say that NOW, having watched them frustrate me for weeks as of late.

When the reality is, damn....two (trash) new coordinators and one of the most difficult stretches of games possible, and still emerged with ten wins (including a split with Dallas) by Christmas. While coming off a Super Bowl loss.

If I would've presented y'all with that scenario in the second week of August, I'm sure y'all would've taken it. :russ:

#flyeaglesfly #byrdgang
#yallbetterwintodayyoubytchassnikkas

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it's the giants brehs. if it's 1 thing we do well, trash or good, it's beating down on some giants :wow:. easy dub and bounce back blowout win today :manny: . the win really won't mean shyt to me though because i'm already of the belief that we're still on borrowed time come playoff time and having to go to santa carla :manny:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There's no damn excuse not to win this game today. Like, for crying out loud.....run the damn ball and play ball/clock control and make the game easier for Jalen. AJ, shut the fukk up and let the game plan unfold without forcing it to you.
For fantasy purposes I’d like a strong performance by Jalen and Devonte. Maybe a couple tush push tds and a end around td by Devonta. Those would be runs :mjgrin: