"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
giphy.webp

Let's us pray for that young man 🙏🏿
Nw1c4xN.png

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That sumbytch disappointed me more than any Eagles pick in recent memory. :angry:

As much as Patricia sucks, anything is better than that shytshow of a defense we BEEN trotting out there.
He's tied for second with K'von Wallace for me. :francis:

Barnett is the failure that did me in.. I was the conductor of his hype and hope train. :mjcry:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Finally giving my guy some burn. Last week was a bullshyt position to put him in after giving him no PT for the whole damn season.

Nakobe pretty much played/injured his self out of Philly so we need a new bulldog to step up
After starting 5 games ? :picard:

Howie can't pencil him in as a starter next year and hand him the job without competition but don't bush him yet breh :mjlol:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My energy is low af for a 2nd week in a row. I want to care but I just don't have it right now. We need this dub though.

Now either that gauntlet, especially that niners game, did me in or my body is telling me I fukked up having my first kid after 35.

....Probably the boy. And there's another coming in 4 months..... bruuuh. :sadcam:Y'all gunna see me posting with Joe Buck energy next season. Golf claps and lazy woo's on deck.

giphy.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Question, Belicheck is a defensive head coach. Why does Patricia get "credit" for running the defense in those championship games?

I only ask because isnt it sorta the same situation with Bienemy/Reid? But Bienemy doesnt get credit for running the offense under an offensive HC.