"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Last night just boiled down to too many miscues inside the 10. The Jalen fumble, AJ drop, Smitty drop - came away with 3 points out of those drives vs a potential 21, you can't overcome that let alone all the other mistakes.

The season is pretty much on the line in Seattle, I've felt this way since back in October and the last two weeks just confirmed it - this team isn't winning 3 playoff games in a row without rest. A bunch of old DBs starting, Kelce/Lane/Cox/BG are all up there, and QBs knee is banged up. They'll smack Tampa/ATL in the wildcard game but the age and wear and tear is gonna get the best of them after that, it's the bye or death.
We're not playing no Wild Card game... I have faith in that at least
:sadcam:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjlol: The wheels have fallen off y'all.

GBFPzqHXkAA8O8L
GBFPzqDWYAARN4t

How the fukk yall embed Twitter?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Honestly guys, is it just me but I kind of like flying under the radar now with these two conference Ls. The eagles weren't as good as they said they were and they definitely not as bad as they said they are now saying they are.

Expectations are low for the stretch run, national media off of our dikks, some more cohesion in non pressure packed games and peak at the right time we can beat anybody even the c00n boys in Philly and Whiners anywhere.

They are running a complicated ass offense and defense. They need to simplify both sides of the ball like they did in 2021.

Y all giving Brian Johnson hell but I strongly believe Sirriani is the master mind of this year's offense. This offense is reminding me of 2021 when they were struggling with Reagor, Watkins and Smitty. That's when Nick took a step back. Went run heavy and let Steitchen call the plays.

I fully expect an L in Seattle at this point. Seattle defense gives up points but their corners are physical and capable of giving Smitty and Brown problems especially when they going this pass heavy. And DK, Lockett and Smith-Njigba gonna filet our back seven.:huhldup:

I just want the division crown and that second seed hopefully seeing the lions or c00nboys at the Linc in the divisional round (Not trying to see them nikkas in Dallas or Detroit with this soft defense:huhldup:)

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They are running a complicated ass offense and defense. They need to simplify both sides of the ball like they did in 2021.

That's concerning as fukk given how these same guys on offense were touted for being so smart with high football IQ just a season ago.

The defenders though.. they might need shyt spoon fed to them. :manny:

Y all giving Brian Johnson hell but I strongly believe Sirriani is the master mind of this year's offense. This offense is reminding me of 2021 when they were struggling with Reagor, Watkins and Smitty. That's when Nick took a step back. Went run heavy and let Steitchen call the plays.

So you saying we need that flower power again? :lupe:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my garbage hawks about to feast on them next monday :banderas:

giphy.gif

no chance. BUT if we somehow lose that game after these last 2, this season is officially COOKED. at that point, we're just waiting for a divisional round L like a cowboys fan in the past 25 yrs. like the breh @Stop_It_5 said, it's bye or bust. then even if we get the bye, they'll have to play on a complete level that we haven't seen all season long if we're making a serious push for that 2nd SB ring. 14 weeks... 0 complete games.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
giphy.gif

no chance. BUT if we somehow lose that game after these last 2, this season is officially COOKED. at that point, we're just waiting for a divisional round L like a cowboys fan in the past 25 yrs. like the breh @Stop_It_5 said, it's bye or bust. then even if we get the bye, they'll have to play on a complete level that we haven't seen all season long if we're making a serious push for that 2nd SB ring. 14 weeks... 0 complete games.

Despite my teams sewage water performance in the last 4 games, we still make the playoffs if we win out. The only hard team left is the Eagles and I think we have a good chance, seeing how we almost beat the Cowboys.

Your 5th seed is guaranteed tho and beating NFC South team is not hard, so Eagle brehs got time to get their shyt together.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How has Siriani possibly lost the locker room or players are disengaged when you guys were 10-1 and finding ways to win every week just 14 days ago. You’re telling me the 49ers loss was that devastating? It’s one game…

I assume Jalen is not running as much because of his knee and the staff wanting to protect him. Can’t have him getting RG3’d out there. Even besides the knee, you don’t want him getting Cam’d or Luck’d because of too many hits. His designed runs are very effective but it’s always going to be a Catch 22 running your quarter billion QB.

Your schedule is a cakewalk and there’s no reason you shouldn’t go 4-0 to close out. You guys should come out pissed and stomp the Seahawks.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
giphy.gif

We lose next wk I’ll officially give up