"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Think I’m might start looking at Jalen as the cause of these offensive woes man something gotta give :francis:

Idk breh, he threw a dime to AJ hit his hands within the 10 and he couldn't catch it. I think he hit Smitty too and he couldn't hang on.

The fumbles by AJ and Devonta were not on him

It's more the playcalling to me. These long developing routes are ddoing him no favors, that blitz got him frazzled, no hot routes and the running game being inept is not maximizing his skill set.

Only throwing to AJ Devonta and Dallas. Offense is too predictable too

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It’s true. He has been much more careless with the ball and seems to be second guessing reads a lot. He has also had an absurd amount of tipped pass interceptions
but these issues were easier to overlook when we were winning. With these consecutive ass beating we took his errors are even more apparent now. The team has been sloppy with ball security all season. It’s a lot of little things, details. The main thing isn’t the main thing anymore…

He's Kyler Murray with a better o-line and receivers...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s a combo. Jalen can obviously drop dimes and has proved it throughout the season and last night. But he is a little more ancy this season and normally an OC would be able to hide any signs of regression with play calls that get guys open easily but BJ hasn’t helped him AT ALL which makes it look worse. On 3rd and four why is the play a deep post?? BJ hasn’t helped his QB at all this season which is a shame.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hurts been having bad games this year from pocket and turnovers but this game dude put the team in position. Brown and Smith dropped two TDs passes. Brown and Smith also fumbled. He actually wasn’t bad besides that fumble.

The issue according to former NfL players and analysts is that some of these routes take too long to develop and there is no in between. Add to the fact he still a developing QB. Dude confidence shyt entire offense confidence is shot.

They have to reset the scheme asap. Like where is Goddert plays why is the Oline suffering from Running. The RPO need to return.
his fumble was very egregious and deflating and he was missing some good reads to be honest

i dont worry about hurts mentally cause hes been through worse. but if Brown and Smith gonna start bytching up thats concerning. there is no reason for the team to look this deflated just cause they got mollywhopped by the Niners. Still no excuse after the Cowboys beat down. They still control a lot of their own destiny. They need to get it together and finish strong. The Niners are beatable

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
his fumble was very egregious and deflating and he was missing some good reads to be honest

i dont worry about hurts mentally cause hes been through worse. but if Brown and Smith gonna start bytching up thats concerning. there is no reason for the team to look this deflated just cause they got mollywhopped by the Niners. Still no excuse after the Cowboys beat down. They still control a lot of their own destiny. They need to get it together and finish strong. The Niners are beatable
Yeah we got AJ doing his normal bytching and then Devonta on the bench looking like your nephew that never gets in trouble at school getting yelled at by his parents cause he lied about his homework wasn’t a good look.

Wild cause I never been that big a cox fan (:dame: ) but he was one of the only nikkas that showed heart last night and he was right we gonna find out what nikkas is made out of this next four weeks.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So, a lot of the players looking disengaged all game (and last game) is not your eyes playing tricks on you. Nick and his coaching staff are slowly losing the locker room.

This team is flawed schematically more than anything. They are broken. I know people have been complaining about these long ass developing plays on offense. It's easy to blame the players, but the issue is at the core of the offense and defense.

409819592_10161091390321683_642160162822150044_n.jpg

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So, a lot of the players looking disengaged all game (and last game) is not your eyes playing tricks on you. Nick and his coaching staff are slowly losing the locker room.

This team is flawed schematically more than anything. They are broken. I know people have been complaining about these long ass developing plays on offense. It's easy to blame the players, but the issue is at the core of the offense and defense.

i believe it and they're not wrong :manny: . hurts has his faults too when it comes to not pulling the trigger fast enough when dudes are actually open or even seeing them open but it's clear as day that there's no type of quick passing game instilled into the offense outside of shytty ass screens.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

When the losses happen the “anonymous sources” start popping up. Nick (and the vets) better nip this in the bud or it could get master P sneaker ugly.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There is no reason and its inexcusable that short routes are screens to Dallas Godert. The defense even know we don't run anymore, and they be attacking our Oline. It's just bad offensive coaching and after listening to Hugh Douglas today on the radio I can't even be mad at Desai. Dude trying his best with this JV Defense. Like Huge said besides the front we have nothing at LB and Secondary. shyt is horribe. Howie gutted the defense

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Last night just boiled down to too many miscues inside the 10. The Jalen fumble, AJ drop, Smitty drop - came away with 3 points out of those drives vs a potential 21, you can't overcome that let alone all the other mistakes.

The season is pretty much on the line in Seattle, I've felt this way since back in October and the last two weeks just confirmed it - this team isn't winning 3 playoff games in a row without rest. A bunch of old DBs starting, Kelce/Lane/Cox/BG are all up there, and QBs knee is banged up. They'll smack Tampa/ATL in the wildcard game but the age and wear and tear is gonna get the best of them after that, it's the bye or death.