"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
If the team is going to turn this around it's gotta start with the offense.

Leaving that defense out there especially that back 7 because we can't sustain drives or get touchdowns is killing us. 2 fgs in the first half of the last 2 games is why we are getting smoked

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Derrick Gunn just said he was texting eagles players didn’t say names but they told him offense is predictable and pass routes is terrible

Players are uninterested
Uninterested!?!?! :why:

Do your fukking job! :damn:

:wtf:

Any hoe ass players we have on this team that have mailed it in, need to get moved. This shyt better not be real.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
it's not all on him. slay and bradberry are cooked as well. plus we're getting 0 production from whichever scrub lines up slot corner, roby included. linebackers are self explanatory and our safety help isn't what it is last year. the d line been living off reputation the past few weeks too :manny:

if the d line & offrense isn't playing out of its mind, we're cooked... but we already knew that though.
bradberry is absolutely washed and giving him a new contract was a mistake

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I turned that shyt off when they called Slay for that bullshyt as dpi on a third and long in the second quarter. Before that I saw a bunch of blatant ass offensive holds that weren't called. So I kind of knew wat time it was and how the game will go.

Plus I was buzzed off the scotch and blunt by the second quarter.

Lowkey I was hoping to wake up to an Eagles win somehow ala KC and Buffalo :lolbron:

Anyways, U can overcome the officiating but u don't do that when ur defense cant get off the field and ur best offensive players fumble the ball on momentum changing drives (great defensive plays by c00nboy players to force those fumbles btw).

To be honest with u, the team looks drained more so than just terrible. the schedule is not forgiving. Played two well rested and motivated opps back to back like that is wild. Next a road game in a difficult stadium.

The way the offense and defense are playing, that road Seattle game could be an L too.

Sirianni needs to reset the offense, start making this team run the ball more. Just like he did in 2021 for that playoff run.

On a side note Penny got to be washed like 2019 Jay Ajayi at this point. I don't get why he is taking up a roster spot and he doesn't play. Swift is not an every down back and Gainwell and Scott are complementary backs at most. Weirdest thing I have seen, if he is washed, just cut him and if not, why isn't he playing?

The defense will get better, just need to stay healthy and play more together to build some confidence.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Think I’m might start looking at Jalen as the cause of these offensive woes man something gotta give :francis:

Take away his mobility (lingering knee injury) and he is inability to read defense and his attempt at being a pocket player crumbles.

He is agile enough to get a desperate pass to Brown or Smith and that's about it...

Not sure why you guys stopped the run tho...you move the chains a bit better...

More often than that, it is quite clear he is checked out completely on the sidelines or the damage of the year is catching up with him.

Put in Marriota to save up for the playoff run..

Daps
He’s part of the problem
It’s true. He has been much more careless with the ball and seems to be second guessing reads a lot. He has also had an absurd amount of tipped pass interceptions
but these issues were easier to overlook when we were winning. With these consecutive ass beating we took his errors are even more apparent now. The team has been sloppy with ball security all season. It’s a lot of little things, details. The main thing isn’t the main thing anymore…

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i wonder if the qb contract issue will ever reset. seems tough to win once you max your qb out
a lot of solid players had to walk beceause of how much money jalen was given and now were seeing the struggle as aa result

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hurts been having bad games this year from pocket and turnovers but this game dude put the team in position. Brown and Smith dropped two TDs passes. Brown and Smith also fumbled. He actually wasn’t bad besides that fumble.

The issue according to former NfL players and analysts is that some of these routes take too long to develop and there is no in between. Add to the fact he still a developing QB. Dude confidence shyt entire offense confidence is shot.

They have to reset the scheme asap. Like where is Goddert plays why is the Oline suffering from Running. The RPO need to return.