"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the loss really ain't shyt to me because i was already concerned during the winning streak :manny: . still no reason why we can't win the remaining 4 games on the schedule. just win out and pray to the gods that the niners drop a game to the ravens or rams then pray some more that the defense has new found life come playoff time. hurts has to tighten tf up too because the last 2.5 games (1st half vs bills) has not been a good look at all. AJ doing all that wolfin and has been borderline terrible for a month now. the talk around the organization this week should be interesting but we'll be fine as long as we end the season with that 1st seed.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Maaaaaaan.. my son running around the house tearing up paper towels. He hands me some of the pieces as my wife picks up the rest. I ball the shyt up and toss it to her.. she drops it. I pick it up, toss it, she drops it. This happens 3 more times before she just picks it up herself, pissed that I didn't hand it to her.

I'm laughing and talking shyt to her about her lack of hands and she responds..

Well at least you know I could be on the Eagles.

:mjcry:

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the loss really ain't shyt to me because i was already concerned during the winning streak :manny: . still no reason why we can't win the remaining 4 games on the schedule. just win out and pray to the gods that the niners drop a game to the ravens or rams then pray some more that the defense has new found life come playoff time. hurts has to tighten tf up too because the last 2.5 games (1st half vs bills) has not been a good look at all. AJ doing all that wolfin and has been borderline terrible for a month now. the talk around the organization this week should be interesting but we'll be fine as long as we end the season with that 1st seed.
Hell yeah, at this point, just get to the dance as the #1 or #2 seed and turn the energy up. We are a decisive Jalen away from turning shyt around.

Limit the turnovers, shore up the tackling and we can live with everything else. We can get some struggle wins in the playoffs with those three things cleaned up.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Btw, yall don’t think the league wanna see a cowboys / niners nfc championship? Come on now
They would love it.. but they would also love A Philly/Dallas one or Philly/niner one. Our games are one of the biggest draws the league has. They can't lose either way.

But the NFL would find a way to do the most for a Bucs/Seahawks NFCCG :pachaha:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We're not playing well, AT ALL

I just don't see how the OC's playcalling + defense altogether can improve in enough time to make a run

We are a mediocre offense with no run game & an abysmal def for the most part

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Btw, yall don’t think the league wanna see a cowboys / niners nfc championship? Come on now

they would but we've been the biggest draw all season ratings wise for the most part (not counting thanksgiving when every american tv is on a football game). why fukk with a good thing?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Derrick Gunn just said he was texting eagles players didn’t say names but they told him offense is predictable and pass routes is terrible

Players are uninterested

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Two key mistakes we made this offseason

Not adding another CB - Maddox gets hurt every season. Love dude, but we have to sign somebody for the slot CB as insurance

At least not franchise tagging Sanders. I love Swift but he’s not an every down back, having him and Sanders would have been huge. Penny can’t even make the game day roster. Our run game is lacking lately, but it’s partly because of game planning

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Derrick Gunn just said he was texting eagles players didn’t say names but they told him offense is predictable and pass routes is terrible

Players are uninterested
So it begins. Let’s see how Nick handles it. We are at the *anonymous players* phase of things.