"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
i wanr to see the D with some young talent before we right Desai off we got too many "legacy" players
i agree when he had his elite defense in chicago he had young good talent to work with. thats the problem with being in a win now mode we can just put young guys in to develop. we can do on our Dline because we rotate them.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Will watch but didn't watch it yet. I can say from looking at other videos I don't know why he been reluctant to throw that shyt. He been playing scare or lack confidence. Overall the scheme not helping him

I'd advise not to watch it if you want to shyt on the play calling or play designs. This is yet another video from him that's showing Jalen being the biggest issue.

Man's had premium pass protection and open receivers, as he's had all season, but was hesitant or blind.

I don't like the amount of qb draws or wr screens, nor the pass/run ratio early, but beyond that I'm not finding much fault with BJ.

A sharper qb, as far as reads, accuracy and timing would have this offense setting records. Put a sharper Jalen or any sharper qb from the past or present in the exact situations we've seen thus far and we wouldn't even worry about the defense being cheeks.

The absolute great thing about videos like this is what it says for a potential rematch. That defense should have been torched if Jalen was on his game. They weren't exotic with the coverage or pass rush. Guys were open routinely, wide open. Others times they had won just enough that you make the throw because your guys are elite and you trust them. I fully expect a proper shootout if we meet again.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'd advise not to watch it if you want to shyt on the play calling or play designs. This is yet another video from him that's showing Jalen being the biggest issue.

Man's had premium pass protection and open receivers, as he's had all season, but was hesitant or blind.

I don't like the amount of qb draws or wr screens, nor the pass/run ratio early, but beyond that I'm not finding much fault with BJ.

A sharper qb, as far as reads, accuracy and timing would have this offense setting records. Put a sharper Jalen or any sharper qb from the past or present in the exact situations we've seen thus far and we wouldn't even worry about the defense being cheeks.

The absolute great thing about videos like this is what it says for a potential rematch. That defense should have been torched if Jalen was on his game. They weren't exotic with the coverage or pass rush. Guys were open routinely, wide open. Others times they had won just enough that you make the throw because your guys are elite and you trust them. I fully expect a proper shootout if we meet again.

Yeah I watched it and like everyone said Jalen playing like shyt. The question is what is the issue? Is it confidence? Like what's going on compared to last year when he did make those throws without an issue.

He better get it together

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What's the feeling on Jalen Carter right now? Seems like he hasn't been as effective lately.

Also now that we're almost a week past the game, what's the sentiment about how you stack up with San Fran. Is this a talent issue or simply they played better and clowned you. I'm not sure anyone in the NFC is better than them, but you guys are certainly closer than anyone else. Certainly closer than my Lions are.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
What's the feeling on Jalen Carter right now? Seems like he hasn't been as effective lately.

Also now that we're almost a week past the game, what's the sentiment about how you stack up with San Fran. Is this a talent issue or simply they played better and clowned you. I'm not sure anyone in the NFC is better than them, but you guys are certainly closer than anyone else. Certainly closer than my Lions are.

Jalen is not as disruptive as he was the first 1/3 of the season, but he still adds value as an interior pass rusher

This morning I remembered during SF's last SB win in 94, they lost to us 40-8 that season...SF was far & away the most talented team in the league, but we beat them by 32

Sunday's loss wasn't based on talent gap...it was a myriad of factors...SF was motivated, they had 10 days off, we're in the middle of a brutal stretch, our gameplanning strategies were abysmal, and they simply attacked our weaknesses

I think if we get homefield, we beat SF in the playoffs...we took their best shot, got embarrassed, and now we have to tighten everything up

BJ has to realize we're not a pass first team on offense, we need to be a balanced team to beat great teams

On def, we need to mix things up more, and get more speed on the field during obv passing downs...we need slay, bradberry & roby to really step it up....we obv need better play from our LBs...SF carved up Nicholas Morrow, we didn't tackle well....all fixable

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
AJ Brown said after the #Eagles loss to the #49ers that they didn’t play with the same energy that the Niners did… He was asked by reporters if it was addressed: “Imma keep what was said in the locker room, but you gonna see, you gonna see Sunday.”

alwaysopen got me ready to throw a helmet on :wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
AJ Brown said after the #Eagles loss to the #49ers that they didn’t play with the same energy that the Niners did… He was asked by reporters if it was addressed: “Imma keep what was said in the locker room, but you gonna see, you gonna see Sunday.”

alwaysopen got me ready to throw a helmet on :wow:
Every time they be interviewing him he be having a fake smile like it be hurting him physically having to talk to them nikkas every day :mjlol: