"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if he's in the bushes or just got ran out, but breh hands out 50 negs a day to communicate with people from the shadow realm :russ:

Nobody run me nowhere. Stop crying bout internet points

Watching this thread like a hawk :wow: Go on and trade that #4 jersey for a #1, get a real gridiron generals name on your back @Thegospel :wow:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
any of yall brehs want to make the game thread tonight since them cowards arent gonna make one?

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
any of yall brehs want to make the game thread tonight since them cowards arent gonna make one?
fukk it, stay in here.

On another note, I'm not turned up enough for a game of this magnitude. I might have to actually drink something for the first time in months. Looooong ass day.. I swear I need more 1pm games next year.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukk it, stay in here.

On another note, I'm not turned up enough for a game of this magnitude. I might have to actually drink something for the first time in months. Looooong ass day.. I swear I need more 1pm games next year.

same, game has just been ehh to me all week. maybe because it's not an end to the 1st seed hopes but i'm just :manny: about tonight.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I expect the offense to be much better today. Welcome back Godert

Back 7 on defense need to make some plays and control ol boy in the slot

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
same, game has just been ehh to me all week. maybe because it's not an end to the 1st seed hopes but i'm just :manny: about tonight.
We beat them once, now it's about getting to the playoffs healthy and frying bigger fish. A win, a dominating one would be nice, but I won't be jumping around like I have the previous weeks. A loss wouldn't bum me out either.

But if I get my ass up and get some ignorant fluid... hennything is possible :steviej: