"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Daps
Agreed- I signed up for 4-2 but this was the game they had to have
I could eat an L to brokeback boys if we won this one- now next week is basically a must win

But we'd be saying the same had they lost to the Bills (or even Chiefs for that matter).

The math is still the math. Win out and we're good. A Niners win, even beyond the bragging rights, would be more important agreed since we only play them once and that head to head tiebreaker is so crucial. But the season ain't over. Niners could still stumble, so could the Cowboys and Lions. Niners lost 3 straight this season. They're not the '85 Bears.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Nick said he showed them videos of the niners talking shyt, but where was the fight? The only person who had any fight was Big Dom.

The issue is simple- offense continues to start slow- I dont know what the fukk milkdud opening play script looks like but it sucks....its ass
you cant keep being down at the half and hope to dig your way out for a win
milkdud is the black reincarnation of Andy- he hates running the football....ugh..i miss Shane Steichen

Howie has to finally realize we need more at LB than Family Dollar bargain bin players

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
But we'd be saying the same had they lost to the Bills (or even Chiefs for that matter).

The math is still the math. Win out and we're good. A Niners win, even beyond the bragging rights, would be more important agreed since we only play them once and that head to head tiebreaker is so crucial. But the season ain't over. Niners could still stumble, so could the Cowboys and Lions. Niners lost 3 straight this season. They're not the '85 Bears.

Never said the season is over - this is all about earning the one seed and a bye- this loss with a loss to Dallas makes it less likely to get there

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue is simple- offense continues to start slow- I dont know what the fukk milkdud opening play script looks like but it sucks....its ass
you cant keep being down at the half and hope to dig your way out for a win
milkdud is the black reincarnation of Andy- he hates running the football....ugh..i miss Shane Steichen

Howie has to finally realize we need more at LB than Family Dollar bargain bin players

The issue is they have to run the ball to control the clock and keep that sorry ass defense off the field

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
send Morrow to Calgary
Had people trying to hype him up because he got home on a few blitzes :russ:

I figured a 9ers win would look like that, stretching us out in the 2nd half fresh off their mini-bye while we deal with tired legs after 92 snaps last week. Not 42-19 but a multi-score win where the pass rush died and run d folded.

Most alarming thing about that game was that I don't see a mid-season solution to LB. Even if Dean comes back he wasn't playing well before he broke his foot, Morrow's lost in space, Elliss has no experience (and it shows) and even if Shaq Leonard signs he looked cooked before Indy cut him.

It's one more reason among the many as to why locking up the 1 seed and HFA is a must. If the DL is fresh they'll mostly nullify those flaws, but even a notch off their game and you get todays result.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Had people trying to hype him up because he got home on a few blitzes :russ:

I figured a 9ers win would look like that, stretching us out in the 2nd half fresh off their mini-bye while we deal with tired legs after 92 snaps last week. Not 42-19 but a multi-score win where the pass rush died and run d folded.

Most alarming thing about that game was that I don't see a mid-season solution to LB. Even if Dean comes back he wasn't playing well before he broke his foot, Morrow's lost in space, Elliss has no experience (and it shows) and even if Shaq Leonard signs he looked cooked before Indy cut him.

It's one more reason among the many as to why locking up the 1 seed and HFA is a must. If the DL is fresh they'll mostly nullify those flaws, but even a notch off their game and you get todays result.
A secret problem we have is sweat and Hassan been playing so many snaps this year. they been good so it’s somewhat understandable but also that is an issue going into the playoffs. Barnett is gone but he atleast could spell them for a couple snaps. All we got now is old man BG (bless him, rip blade) and Nolan who they are afraid to play.

Daps
The irony here is that I remember the Eagles had a legit shot to get McCaffrey at the trade deadline last year and were in serious talks with Carolina about it, but Howie chose to stand pat.

Imagine if that had happened. I cant blame Howie cuz the Niners gave up a massive deal to get him and even I would have been against the Eagles doing the same deal at the time, But hindsight being 20/20, it was clearly worth it.