"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I
Sorry yall I couldn’t resist. I made the game thread

I whole heartedly support you

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate SF man. Now we gave these nikkas an excuse for last year :francis:
fukk all that

If the rams or ravens don’t beat them it’s curtains. We need to maintain that home field

Realistically speaking I’m just not sure i see us beating Dallas

I lean to Dallas winning next week

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I know guys are upset but I'm not

I saw what happened when we owned TB until the 02 NFC Chip...call me superstitious but SF def beats us in the playoffs if we would've won today

I'm ok with taking this L and letting the media dikkride SF.....they needed to win this game more than we did

This game was a wake up call tho for us...BJ & Desai have to be all around better...we have to run the ball

Every great team has a humbling loss at some point...so what lessons will we learn from this L?

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

if it was ever a game to drop to them, it's a regular season game. the problem is, our team is flawed as fukk personnel wise. middle of the field is easy conversions all day long between our linebackers and slot corners. our top 2 outside CBs are on the downside of their career and it's showing more than ever this season. then on offense we can never get a hot start going in the 1st half. i love the fact we can come back trailing at half more often than not but we aren't supposed to be trailing at half as much as we are if we're an "elite" team. niners showed that they were favored by basically 6 pts for a good reason sadly.

Daps
We can’t really use that logic cause then it would apply to us vs the Chiefs. It does suck to lose to them though. I’m gonna have to hear all types of crazy talk when I go to work tomorrow. :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Im not upset. We not gonna win every game and this was obviously they Super Bowl. We just racked up the most defensive snaps in a two game span in NFL history. We still control our own destiny. It sucks cause they was talking all that smack and literally playing MMA out there but the main thing remains the main thing. Stay healthy.

Daps
Im not upset. We not gonna win every game. We just racked up the most defensive snaps in a two game span in NFL history. We still control our own destiny. It sucks cause they was talking all that smack and literally playing MMA out there but the main thing remains the main thing. Stay healthy.
With this evil ass schedule we were given and how them opponents were lined up we were due for an L at some point. Especially after the 2 games in 7 days/OT and the niners not playing since thanksgiving if I’m not mistaken. I hope it gives them false confidence and we murk them b*stards come playoff time. In Philly …:demonic:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The niners came in and they executed. Point blank. They came to the game in all black like this was the Champ game. This meant more to them. They had it circled for months.

I cant say im shocked the defense got exposed. I knew it would happen if the offense didnt get up on them early. Cuz the Niners can take a lead and front run with it better than any team in the league. They are too good and you cant play with your food.

The defense is just soft and they will continue to be cotton candy because I just feel like there's too many issues there and it's too late in the season to actually fix it. They got dismantled, embarrassed, and bullied. And you went out there and proved every media person right this week. They have a lot to do to get ready for Dallas, a place where they always struggle to play.

And now the lames can come troll the thread and laugh at every comment. A battle was won, not the war.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
With this evil ass schedule we were given and how them opponents were lined up we were due for an L at some point. Especially after the 2 games in 7 days/OT and the niners not playing since thanksgiving if I’m not mistaken. I hope it gives them false confidence and we murk them b*stards come playoff time. In Philly …:demonic:

They need to get their linebacker core right if they have any shot at beating the 49ers.