"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fact of the matter is we need to start putting our foot on nikkas throats. We be playing around too much and only being up 6-0 after we had them shook was a L

Honestly I would consider holding back Goedert next week. We need him for the playoffs. Cunningham probably will be out still. Shaq might sign with Dallas after tonight so they need to look for LB help. Sirianni need to go light on them in practice they been playing too many snaps over the past couple weeks.

Daps
I hate SF man. Now we gave these nikkas an excuse for last year :francis:

Last year is last year breh. Anything prior to kickoff Week 1 for every team in the league means nothing for the 2023 season.

I don't know a person on Earth, including Eagles fans, that thought we'd come out of this 6 game stretch 6-0. We're 3-1 with 2 games left. Asking more than that up to now is being unrealistic, if not greedy.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Last year is last year breh. Anything prior to kickoff Week 1 for every team in the league means nothing for the 2023 season.

I don't know a person on Earth, including Eagles fans, that thought we'd come out of this 6 game stretch 6-0. We're 3-1 with 2 games left. Asking more than that up to now is being unrealistic, if not greedy.
4-2 was the goal for this stretch. Still very attainable but schedulers gave us no help. Dallass has extra rest then we gotta fly all the way to Seattle.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Very damn true. I hope Leonard signs with us. He will be an upgrade over Ellis for damn sure.

They don't even need Leonard. It will be nice to have him as another body with experience but u need to get Cunningham and Dean healthy for the stretch run. No need to rush them back.

Should've never let TJ Edwards go.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hate SF man. Now we gave these nikkas an excuse for last year :francis:

Doesn't matter. They need that, we don't. They can live in the past, we still got the #1 seed as our present.

Typically a loss like this would make a fan reevaluate and question shyt.

I don't have any worries or lost confidence. I legitimately have almost as much confidence in this team winning it all as I did last years. This game is nothing but a bump in the road.

I don't see anything being exposed that we didn't already know. We knew the secondary could be had. We knew the lbs couldn't cover. We knew our pass rush couldn't hold up forever. We knew Jalen has weird moments that can kill drives. We knew the run game was going to be ignored until the 2nd half.

Yet we still win 83% of the time.

I feel like Shanahan had a game plan for this defense since spring time, and tweaked it each week, ready to unleash the flutes. :pachaha:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

Agreed- I signed up for 4-2 but this was the game they had to have
I could eat an L to brokeback boys if we won this one- now next week is basically a must win