"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
this is some straight up 403 shyt. because we run it the best they want to ban. i 100000% believe its because owners were crying because they couldnt stop it. so they must ban it.
thats what it is thats fine the iggles will find a way

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
thats what it is thats fine the iggles will find a way
man if they ban that shyt tho its just a disgrace to the NFL. so any team that is good at something they need to ban it.

I hope its just Gooddell saying he wants it ban then when it isnt banned. he can say he wanted it banned just to save face.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
man if they ban that shyt tho its just a disgrace to the NFL. so any team that is good at something they need to ban it.

I hope its just Gooddell saying he wants it ban then when it isnt banned. he can say he wanted it banned just to save face.
I think they will ultimately but if they wanna do away with it then they need to ban pushing runners from behind for extra yards. Also was the DT from the Bills fined for The dirty attempt to take Jurgens and Hurts out at the knee or for getting into a fight with fans

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Ultimately doesn't matter what Goodell thinks in that scenario, he's just the face for what the owners want/don't want.

I think the "issue" was gonna solve itself with Kelce retiring, but it's embarrassing to see one team execute a play while 31 others try and fail repeatedly. The owners were never gonna let that vote slide again after the point really hit home this season.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sorry yall I couldn’t resist. I made the game thread