"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Man Ertz was great but he used to piss me off with that falling down immediately if being touched shyt. I honestly think offense is fine most of our close games is cause they love turning the ball over

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whats the contract like? If its reasonable, I can see a hoe ass contender grabbing him just so we can't.

He better marvel at how much green grass there is while on this squad like he did after his first Zona game. :ufdup:

close to a 13 mil cap hit in 2024 and 2.5 in 2025. if ravens or niners take that remaining contract for a 33 year old ertz then kudos to them :hubie:

2.5 mil for the rest of the year as well

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
In other news yes I’d bring back the Super Bowl hero ertz

And also sorry Fred but your boys got bytch running through their veins. Including your head coach. He seems like he is built different but most of them and the fans are put the whiner in 49er.

With the trash talk between the Eagles and 49ers ramping up ahead of Sunday’s NFC championship game rematch, some of San Francisco’s players are taking the opposite approach. “People are going to jump to what happened last year, in the NFC championship game,” linebacker Fred Warner said on his podcast, The Warner House. “I’m kind of over that whole thing. I know some of our players, throughout the offseason, were saying stuff about it. I honestly wish we hadn’t. You can sit there and make the excuse about the whole Brock [Purdy] situation, blah blah blah. At the end of the day, they beat us. They earned that.” Over the offseason, several Niners players, most notably wide receiver Deebo Samuel, called out the Eagles and stated that they believed they would have won the game if not for injury issues that, most notably, left them with an injured fourth-string Josh Johnson at quarterback.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

b493ab85db252c3196d4aac87946b649.gif

:lolbron:

NFL Eating off all these Record Breaking Ratings and Eagles Thrillers. People are wanting to either watch the Eagles Lose or see them pull out another crazy Win. Seattle is actually still in this. If they Beat Dallas Tonight, the Eagles Beat the 49ers. They will only be one game back for the Division. So they will be playing for something in 2 weeks. Shocked they bumped Mahomes but they are playing the Patriots who are going nowhere.

Week 9 Sunday Night Football Dolphins (Broke Records)

Week 10: Game of the Week Fox Dallas (Broke Records)

Week 12 Monday Night Football Chiefs (Broke Records)

Week 13: Game of the week CBS Bills (Broke Records)

Week 14: Game of the Week Fox 49ers (Will probably break Records)

Week 15: Sunday Night Football Dallas (Will Probably Break Records)

Week 16: flexed to Monday Night Football Seattle

Week 17: Christmas Day Game Giants

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk these short week , highly emotional games. Medication prices are soaring and I don't have a blood pressure script. fukk the league.

7 out of 8 games during a 9 week stretch against almost the entire top tier of the league. fukk the league.

Now we have back to back Monday games? fukk the league.

:beli:

But seriously, I hate waiting for mnf. I love 1pm (really miss 10am) football with my coffee. :ahh:

I'm curious to see which game flexes us vs the gnats out of the following Monday on Christmas. I doubt fox gives up cowboys/dolphins. Detroit/minny is possible if Dobbs doesn't lay more stinkers. Browns/texans should be the pick, but its hard to trust a team with no qb vs a very young and surprising team, weeks in advance. Every other game is trash , already on Monday or on Saturday.

No way we really get back to back Mondays..... Right? :scusthov: