July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It’s now “wait till August”. This shyt is never ending :russ:

And if August doesn’t work, wait I till after 2021 when the real games will start coming

ya I really don’t give a fukk at this point...I’m actually relieved at this point that I only have to try and secure one console...it’s just a matter now of whether or not I want the PS5 with the drive or not...mufukkas didn’t even say 2021...they said after *disgust*

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
I mean to be real. 2021 isn't that far off. 3rd party games should be good enough to hold people over. Whats PS5's launch title vs Xbox's is the real question.

Miles Morales vs Halo Infinite?

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Play it on classic graphics, changes the whole mood of certain levels compared to the anniversary graphics. Lemme know what you think when you finish.:wow:
I have been jumping back in forth to see the differences. The mood is different without all the lighting and extras to give it a gritty feel I do agree. The first level when i first get the Warthog on that open field with the OST blasting :banderas:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
For real man. This is their last killer app and they freaking dropped the ball. I feel like it looked waaaaay too much like Combat Evolved. The gameplay looks like the same old shyt we've been playing since 2001. The second I saw a Grunt and a plasma grenade I was like:

:shaq2:

Played this shyt a million times...bring green guy, kills bunch of aliens, cool...
I’ve been playing Mario for generations at this points and it still looks like Mario. Halo went away from its bread and butter and seem to be heading back there which is what the fire fans want and why a lot of us left.

can’t wait for it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have been jumping back in forth to see the differences. The mood is different without all the lighting and extras to give it a gritty feel I do agree. The first level when i first get the Warthog on that open field with the OST blasting :banderas:
Reunion Tour when you first get the hog n the horns start blastin:ahh: