July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
For months, n*ggas been talking about Teraflops, RDNA 2 and raw power, now its, look over here at how convenient game pass is "you know, that was the point all along - MS is speaking to everyone". :mjlol:

This is the second opportunity MS has had to demonstrate all of the "power" its new console is supposed to have and why its supposed to be so "dominate".

Don't think I don't see them pleas getting copped as y'all pivot from the original narrative.

Buy a new $450+ console for a subscription service brehs...

tenor.gif

Daps
Showcase was so mid lifelong Xbox advocates are contemplating retirement:

:laff::laff::laff:

I gave up gaming politics years ago
I don't give af about console wars or stanning for these companies who don't give a fukk about me and only care about my money :mjlol:
Just buy the consoles and enjoy the games
But I might wait until the Series X builds up a library first before I buy it now
I was hoping this conference would convince me to get it this fall
We'll see

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
For months, n*ggas been talking about Teraflops, RDNA 2 and raw power, now its, look over here at how convenient game pass is "you know, that was the point all along - MS is speaking to everyone". :mjlol:

This is the second opportunity MS has had to demonstrate all of the "power" its new console is supposed to have and why its supposed to be so "dominate".

Don't think I don't see them pleas getting copped as y'all pivot from the original narrative.

Buy a new $450+ console for a subscription service brehs...

tenor.gif
:mjlol::mjlol:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

I

Sony be hypin these graphics in they "gameplay" trailers too. Then they put UI all over the little trailer and say it's real gameplay.

Then when you play it, the shyt be lookin funny.

All these game companies be lying their asses off to sell.

Can't wait for computing power to be powerful enough that they don't have to upsell shyt.

Halo doesn't look like they lied at least. Too many pop ins for that to be any type of cinematic. Grass in the close distance popping in. Trees in the far distance poppin out. It almost looked like a whole lake popped in as soon he walk out of the ship.

I'm stickin with PC this gen until I see something good.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I

Sony be hypin these graphics in they "gameplay" trailers too. Then they put UI all over the little trailer and say it's real gameplay.

Then when you play it, the shyt be lookin funny.

All these game companies be lying their asses off to sell.

Can't wait for computing power to be powerful enough that they don't have to upsell shyt.​

If these games all run into the inevitable downgrade, then what does that say about Halo Infinite's state when its finally released? :unimpressed:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
If these games all run into the inevitable downgrade, then what does that say about Halo Infinite's state when its finally released? :unimpressed:
I slam was editing my post and my brother called and I couldn't add my other thoughts that somewhat address this.

:laugh:

Halo doesn't look like they lied at least. Too many pop ins for that to be any type of cinematic. Grass in the close distance popping in. Trees in the far distance poppin out. It almost looked like a whole lake popped in as soon he walk out of the ship.

I'm stickin with PC this gen until I see something good.

With that said, yeah breh....that shyt looks unimpressive. I'd like to think that because it's so lack luster...that there is NO WAY that that could be smoke and mirror. I could be wrong, though.

Either way, again....I'mma stick with PC until any of this console shyt makes me excited again.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You do realize that applies to these games as well right?

And you need to pack your shyt :camby:

You'll fit in perfectly around here, I appreciate the trump supporter like mentality you demonstrate. You sir are the standard :salute:

Maybe they'll finally include difficulty levels :yawn:

It's well known Sony is doing this so Sony fanboys will act like only Sony is doing this. It helps them feel better for some reason :manny:

Make this visionary a mod pronto :bow:

Have you seen it in 4k? The post show crew is loving it, the Sony fanboys are United in hate so that tells me it's a hit :banderas:

Your son like you doesn't know any better, he's never played a real video game like halo. If I'm remembering correctly he's a young lad and was born around the time resistance was a thing. Imagine only having resistance as a reference point :scust:

Xbox already won next gen, gamepass and more powerful hardware plus xcloud = gtfoh rekkagoof
:mjlol:I don’t know why you’ve been running with this alleged “ban bet” about 4k/120fps. You like to pretend it’ll be the standard on Xbox series x and I told you it wouldn’t be.
Halo was just announced as a 60fps game and they didn’t even confirm a native resolution.
Now what you did go on record saying was that you should be banned if Xbox didn’t release a VR headset for the Xbox one X. :jawalrus:
If 4k 120p was gonna be the standard, why didn’t MS just use the power of La Nube :blessed: to make sure their flag ship title hit or even exceeded that? :smugfavre: