July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
One glaring thing that stands out to me after watching that Halo demo was the amount of pop in.....especially with those clouds on that mountain when going up that elevator

20200723_155912.gif

That's unacceptable for a next gen game :picard:
I think there are object culling issues more than anything. There was near distance grass disappearing while still in view towards the beginning of the gameplay. That's something I expect will be fixed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the stan/console/fanboy wars is fun to watch :pachaha:

I think these are some of the funniest stan wars cuz for the most part they stay respectful and no one really catches feelings.

A couple of the folks on the opposite side of me are some of the folks I think are the coolest or who’d I’d say I’m the closest too on this site:russ:

Other wars:hhh:

Man:huhldup:

Niccas be taking it too personal and too far:mjlol::francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It says nothing because we haven’t seen Halo released yet and until then all y’all can do is speculate and troll:lolbron:
Just going by the fact that games typically look worse unboxed than in trailers :francis:I got no dog in this race.

I was already bothered by the fact that they're going to "patch in" raytracing. Some of the models look like they haven't even settled on a aesthetic as well. And more than anything, why would they make a gameplay trailer showcasing goons in a lifeless area with assorted debris?

This is the system seller. Your boy is supposed to be airing out ships and fighting scarabs while hopping from vehicle to vehicle. Not.... this

This don't look good man.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I think these are some of the funniest stan wars cuz for the most part they stay respectful and no one really catches feelings.

A couple of the folks on the opposite side of me are some of the folks I think are the coolest or who’d I’d say I’m the closest too on this site:russ:

:mjlol: you really think that? Dudes in here furious.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Guys I want us all to get along.

I don’t want anyone to get banned:russ:

Most of my war rivals in other stan wars of the past are BANNED

People can try to say whatever they want about me but it’s a reason why I’m still here and so many others have fallen over the years:mjlol:

Daps

the trolling :mjlol:
the memes:lolbron:
shyt is funny as hell