July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game pass is clutch low key:ehh::ehh: I used it for one month and beat the outer worlds during that time:ehh: so I only payed 5 bucks for it:ehh::ehh: might do the same with halo infinite since it’s on pc:ehh::ehh:

Game Pass is the best deal in gaming to me rn. I'll go months without touching it, but it's only $5 :yeshrug: shyt ain't working rn tho :stopitslime: been trying to play Halo 3 throughout the day and shyt still ain't working

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:patrice: I may wait to cop a PS5 when Horizon 2 drops. Everything noteworthy for the remainder of the year is releasing on PC it seems, so I'm good for now :yeshrug:

I mean I guess I could finish some of my games I haven't completed on the PS5, but to my knowledge, they haven't given an incentive (like graphical upgrades) for people to do that yet :ld:

Im moving the same way bruh.

I think I might make the jump to PC, my moneys right so i might as well jump into the next gen properly :yeshrug:

If I get both consoles it will be for legacy games like yakuza, persona, pefect dark, fable etc

Only new ip thats really standing out to me is avowed (rpg made by obsidian)

But the way the industry is these days, I wouldnt be surprised if they fck that up too sad to say.

Watch the showcase and tell us what you think.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting a PC :unimpressed:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...lets-custom-desktops-pre-builds-and-more.149/

suge-at-source-awards.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As somebody playing thru Halo CE for the first time atm that demo was fire. I really enjoyed this show. I'm happy as a Game Pass subscriber :ehh:
Play it on classic graphics, changes the whole mood of certain levels compared to the anniversary graphics. Lemme know what you think when you finish.:wow: