July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Just going by the fact that games typically look worse unboxed than in trailers :francis:I got no dog in this race.

I was already bothered by the fact that they're going to "patch in" raytracing. Some of the models look like they haven't even settled on a aesthetic as well. And more than anything, why would they make a gameplay trailer showcasing goons in a lifeless area with assorted debris?

This is the system seller. Your boy is supposed to be airing out ships and fighting scarabs while hopping from vehicle to vehicle. Not.... this

This don't look good man.

For real man. This is their last killer app and they freaking dropped the ball. I feel like it looked waaaaay too much like Combat Evolved. The gameplay looks like the same old shyt we've been playing since 2001. The second I saw a Grunt and a plasma grenade I was like:

:shaq2:

Played this shyt a million times...bring green guy, kills bunch of aliens, cool...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Today almost feels like 2013 all over again.
10-1.jpg

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Finally watched in 4k....

Since it was pre-recorded, I wonder why they didn't have the 4k feed available from the jump?

A lot of games- especially Halo- looked completely different.

I'm not even worried about the pop in and textures. They'll have all of that cleaned up by release day. I'm surprised people are acting like that was the final version :picard:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Halo Infinite out here looking like Rage in Space.

Which isn't terrible if you like that. The problem is, if that budget number is right... what the fukk kind of ROI is Microsoft getting. Bruh, I give you 500 mil and that's what you have for me to show 3 months out from launch, I'm putting two N95s on, gloving up and I'm showing up at devs houses to run fades. That was a good AA game, that cannot be your flagship AAA launch title. Not when you're putting Far Cry Aliens under the banner name of something that people would definitely nostalgia-buy like Halo. That's how you burn an IP.

I swear, it's like the industry learned absolutely nothing from the fall of Bioware.