July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was at work, I know you’re not a Sony fanboy so summarize this for me

If you want me to give my honest opinion since you one of my best friends.

And not do the troll stan thing.... turning off for just this post. Excuse the long post

I thought the show was solid, I’d be lying if I said I loved every game they did cuz I didn’t. But that’s nothing against Xbox, they could’ve been Sony or Nintendo games. Just certain types or styles of games that’s just not for me..... no matter the console.

But the games that kinda would fit in my wheelhouse. I thought looked pretty interesting.

Im a Halo fan, that takes me back to my college years so I won’t even get into that

State of Decay looks interesting, never played the previous ones but would need to see more. Kinda iffy on games like this for a silly reason

I’m mad curious about this Avowed game that

I do agree with the disappointment of not showing Hellblade 2 but it’s whatever and not that devastating of a big deal

Stalker caught my eye as another that stood out

The Medium looked impressive to me though I’m not really a fan of games like that for the silliest reason (I’m just finna be straight up and I don’t mean to sound like a dikk or chauvinist but I’m just not too big on games with female protagonist)

Crossfire looked like something I would cop

And then there Fable.

For me, I thought it was a solid showcase with at least 3 definite games I would cop day one if everything showed dropped on the release date

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you want me to give my honest opinion since you one of my best friends.

And not do the troll stan thing.... turning off for just this post. Excuse the long post

I thought the show was solid, I’d be lying if I said I loved every game they did cuz I didn’t. But that’s nothing against Xbox, they could’ve been Sony or Nintendo games. Just certain types or styles of games that’s just not for me..... no matter the console.

But the games that kinda would fit in my wheelhouse. I thought looked pretty interesting.

Im a Halo fan, that takes me back to my college years so I won’t even get into that

State of Decay looks interesting, never played the previous ones but would need to see more. Kinda iffy on games like this for a silly reason

I’m mad curious about this Avowed game that

I do agree with the disappointment of not showing Hellblade 2 but it’s whatever and not that devastating of a big deal

Stalker caught my eye as another that stood out

The Medium looked impressive to me though I’m not really a fan of games like that for the silliest reason (I’m just finna be straight up and I don’t mean to sound like a dikk or chauvinist but I’m just not too big on games with female protagonist)

Crossfire looked like something I would cop

And then there Fable.

For me, I thought it was a solid showcase with at least 3 definite games I would cop day one if everything showed dropped on the release date
Halo in college :picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Halo in college :picard:

Lol.... yea me and a specific few of my A&T Aggie brehs been on Halo since Day 1 and it’s one of those games we will always get when it drops.

:russ:

But overall I thought for what it’s worth it was a solid showcase. To me it didn’t suck but it wasn’t also over the top Internet crashing.

It’s still summertime and everyone holding back

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol.... yea me and a specific few of my A&T Aggie brehs been on Halo since Day 1 and it’s one of those games we will always get when it drops.

:russ:

But overall I thought for what it’s worth it was a solid showcase. To me it didn’t suck but it wasn’t also over the top Internet crashing.

It’s still summertime and everyone holding back

Oh shyt you meant Halo:CE, I thought you meant the series :mjlol:

OG :flabbynsick: