July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Spiderman didn’t stand out?:usure:

Its not strictly next gen.

I was talking about next gen not cross gen titles.

And even if it was, I'm not big on spiderman like that.

Had the first spiderman back in the day and spiderman 2 (both classics).

But it aint really for me anymore.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
EdoTkx7WkAAONnF

EdoMEz5XYAApoXq

Just gonna leave these here. Let that sink in.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So this shyt was basically was made on One X.

They are talking about Ray Tracing and next gen aspects will be released after launch wtf.

shyt still impressive though

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got in today...reading this last page, don't tell me this shyt was trash brehs :francis:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Just got in today...reading this last page, don't tell me this shyt was trash brehs :francis:

It was mid but the seams are showing. Microsoft doubled down on the ecosystem and game pass. Next gen ain’t kicking off til phase out the One X

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Name the ps5 titles that you want to play more than everything you seen. And if you haven't seen it in 4k60 then comeback to this topic when you do...

Miles Morales
Ratchet and Clank
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Sackboy Adventures
Horizon 2

I’m buying both consoles day 1 anyway

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:trash:

But better than the playstation showing.

Next gen is trash thats all it is.
:patrice: I may wait to cop a PS5 when Horizon 2 drops. Everything noteworthy for the remainder of the year is releasing on PC it seems, so I'm good for now :yeshrug:

I mean I guess I could finish some of my games I haven't completed on the PS5, but to my knowledge, they haven't given an incentive (like graphical upgrades) for people to do that yet :ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like the Sony show, the stream wasn't 4k60. The fanboys on Sonys side refuse to watch how it really looks and will focus on the quality of their respective streams and misinformation fatboy provides.

Here you go, make sure you watch on a 4k capable device...

Damn, Dragon Quest XI S is a port of the SWITCH version and will look worse on the Xbox :dahell:

Oh no, MrCheese (not affiliated with anyone) says it'll be inferior version. But xbox games get upgraded. Here wants ppl to think they'll get an exact switch port. Probably will still have switch buttons on screen :wow:

This is the levels of WLIM being applied after a stellar show. Your tears confirm your fears :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:patrice: I may wait to cop a PS5 when Horizon 2 drops. Everything noteworthy for the remainder of the year is releasing on PC it seems, so I'm good for now :yeshrug:

I mean I guess I could finish some of my games I haven't completed on the PS5, but to my knowledge, they haven't given an incentive (like graphical upgrades) for people to do that yet :ld:

read thru the whole thread, it's :francis: