July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ps4-vs-ps5-graphic-comparison.jpg

:mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
them nikkas dont understabd competition

sony has spiderman u find a way to get batman locked up on xbox or a another super hero or hell super villain (we dont have a super villain game yet) and u make that to counter spiderman

Sony has ghosts and nioh make a counter to those with a ninja gaiden or some samurai game...

sony has last of us...i thought that game with the black girl was their answer to that but its state of decay 3 :hhh:

sony has horizon make a game to counter that

its not that hard man....

honestly, as someone that has both (actually all 3) consoles currently, that’s the last thing I would want. I feel that was Sony’s problem at the beginning of ps3, they kept chasing their version of halo and gears.

I want consoles that have unique high quality exclusives. I don’t want great value the last of us. I already have that game.
I want diff experiences for each console.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Watching the PS5 trailers in 4k looked better than everything in this show
The games actually look next gen
You do realize that applies to these games as well right?
Ori in 4k 120fps is freakin fire.
@PS4 you got one baby
And you need to pack your shyt :camby:
He got one, Sony got tens :mjlol:

I actually wanted this event to be good since competition is never a bad thing, but nah, this ain't it
You'll fit in perfectly around here, I appreciate the trump supporter like mentality you demonstrate. You sir are the standard :salute:
Underwhelming might be an understatement. The way that nikka Chief was just burning through Elites and Brutes just made the combat look dull. It was like Doom Eternal with none of the oomf. In my mind I was thinking we would see the player have to thrust dodge brutes on some Horizon Zero Dawn shyt but nope. Chief hoed them nikkas the same way he would ho a Grunt.:martin:
Maybe they'll finally include difficulty levels :yawn:
Well there seems to be a follow up event for both companies so, I guess these are just the appetizers.
It's well known Sony is doing this so Sony fanboys will act like only Sony is doing this. It helps them feel better for some reason :manny:
I thought the one a couple months ago was the appetiser lol
Make this visionary a mod pronto :bow:
victim of cross gen?

but yeah, that shyt is ass.

Your flagship title can't be looking like that shyt man. It just can't.
Have you seen it in 4k? The post show crew is loving it, the Sony fanboys are United in hate so that tells me it's a hit :banderas:
my son said the same shyt. :ohhh:
Your son like you doesn't know any better, he's never played a real video game like halo. If I'm remembering correctly he's a young lad and was born around the time resistance was a thing. Imagine only having resistance as a reference point :scust:

Xbox already won next gen, gamepass and more powerful hardware plus xcloud = gtfoh rekkagoof

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
that's good, but not good at the same time nephew.

How did you see the different genres they showed come on. Yall hype Sony shyt up and its always single player games in a enclosed environment except Horizon.

Myself tbats not all I want to play breh. God of War Horizon Last of Us Ghost Of Tshhinma however you spell that shyt. Its all the same concept. Xbox showed you all genres included with gamepass 10 dollars and more.

You not going to say PS5 looking better bro

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
then you got the one larry box stan out here posting doctored photos like that changes
Sony show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Micro's

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
The division before downgrades, looks better than 90% of the games shown. If someone told you this was a next gen game, would you believe it?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
With Gamepass MS is getting people to pay for 2 to 3 exclusives worth of games per year. But I works for the consumer too because of the extra shyt being added like xCloud and cross play with PC.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
because he was asked for by a vast majority. I fukking hate some of these "gamers" :mjlol:it's shyt like this that Nintendo gonna just stay adding first party to smash from now on.