July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Just watched Halo in 4k/60fps and it looks fine. Not the powerhouse I was expected, thus far. Let's see how expansive the world is and I can reconsider. The artstyle is Halo, outside of making it look life like and not game like, I don't know how it will look 'better.' Master Chief doesn't have fur or hair that sways in the wind so that we can see the strands for example. It consists of straight lines everywhere. It looks to be a fun game though.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dog, you and others defended Xbox for an entire gen that they took off. You ain't never leaving them.

I was more than willing to give them a chance especially if saw something good after this show. There is NO excuse in my book for Halo to be that average looking. ZERO.

the only game back in May and now that intrigues me is Medium. The rest......meh.

This ain't it chief.. Definitely better than that May fiasco, but nothing made me want to buy an XSX day one.

Not defending just arguing the arguments these Sony stans make. Its like its ok not to like the games Xbox going coming out but something is wrong if you don't like Sony. shyt be pure hype majority of the time.

Xbox spent an entire show presenting exclusives some not releasing until next year or 2022 but they showed a road map for the future because of fanboys.

Sony can re-release last gen games and not have backward compatibility weak ass online services but Sony the best... come on breh. Let Microsoft do something like Last of Us 2 fiasco it would be the end. Enough is enough with these weak ass arguments.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UKAHZJj.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I was so disappointed in Halo. Boring gameplay demo with a knock off Thanos at the end.

Spider Man the only game from either showcase that looks like a must buy launch title.

Nobody is gonna buy a banjo kazooie game in this era :dead:

Those two dont have the sauce like Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank, Sonic, or Mario.

Dead wrong, Banjo still extremely popular. Just cause they put that trash ass vehicle game on 360 doesn't mean people don't want a new game.

Also, people were saying literally the EXACT same shyt ahout Crash before the Trilogy came through and crushed buildings.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Not defending just arguing the arguments these Sony stans make. Its like its ok not to like the games Xbox going coming out but something is wrong if you don't like Sony. shyt be pure hype majority of the time.

Xbox spent an entire show presenting exclusives some not releasing until next year or 2022 but they showed a road map for the future because of fanboys.

Sony can re-release last gen games and not have backward compatibility weak ass online services but Sony the best... come on breh. Let Microsoft do something like Last of Us 2 fiasco it would be the end. Enough is enough with these weak ass arguments.

I believe some Sony fans truly believe RE8 ain't coming to Xbox at this point.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It is what it is

Between the games shown, gamepass and multiple ways to access these game, Horizon 2 and spiderman 1.2 and somehow>>>>>>>>>

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I missed the whole conference because of work
.. I'm just looking thru the comments and I see some furious ass Lony stans in here.:russ: