July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
them nikkas dont understabd competition

sony has spiderman u find a way to get batman locked up on xbox or a another super hero or hell super villain (we dont have a super villain game yet) and u make that to counter spiderman

Sony has ghosts and nioh make a counter to those with a ninja gaiden or some samurai game...

sony has last of us...i thought that game with the black girl was their answer to that but its state of decay 3 :hhh:

sony has horizon make a game to counter that

its not that hard man....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Halo never was about graphics btw. shyt was always about gameplay, multiplayer and how many game modes. That pic doesn’t scare me. I wanna know the meat and potato's of the game. Is the multiplayer back to its original form? Will they bring back the classic game modes they had and bring them back to they glory.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Damn near every japanese visual novel ever made

Okami

Ni No Kuni

Ys

I could go on

:russ: Get out here breh, you had to pull out visual novels. You missing the whole point to my comment.

You comparing Ookami to over written, single shot, desaturated film school therapy projects press X to continue games?

:ohhh: My bad breh it’s the exact same thing.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
eJyg5N8.jpg

Also 4k/60fps and open world :mjgrin:

maybe that Halo infinite demo was running on android who knows :mjgrin:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Great. Two AAA games that you like.

What are you complaining about?

Which other game dev/publisher has done better in one show?

y’all do this goofy shyt where you hold Microsoft to these impossible standards.

They had fun and great looking games like everyone else.

This ain't it my dude :francis:
Halo looked like more Halo, everything else was stuff that's already been announced or cinematic trailers. Avowed, Crossfire, and Fable will probably be very good(80+ on meta) to possibly low 90s, but we didn't get gameplay. I understand that the Iniative; PG, and the rest of these new studios need time, but nothing on the show makes an average person want to get in the Xbox ecosystem.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well they want to touch all markets and gaming audiences. If you want a weaker system keep your Xbox but if you want future proof get rhe new one.

Let's be honest Sony or Xbox will have next gen looking shyt until end of 2021

Here’s my thing.....

For everyone so concerned with price of any system or ain’t got the cash.

The smartest bet would be to go ahead and cop day one.

Cuz with presales..... barring stores later do lay away, there gonna be about the only way you can pay smaller installments for a few months till you pay it off vs drop big money on it at once.

I don’t get whats so hard about that or don’t go that route.

I do the same with games, there is nothing like going to the store release date with your PAID receipt, picking up your game/system and walking out