July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Underwhelming might be an understatement. The way that nikka Chief was just burning through Elites and Brutes just made the combat look dull. It was like Doom Eternal with none of the oomf. In my mind I was thinking we would see the player have to thrust dodge brutes on some Horizon Zero Dawn shyt but nope. Chief hoed them nikkas the same way he would ho a Grunt.:martin:

The same way he's been doing since 2001 too which makes it worse.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This exactly the type of game MS needed

Edn9XW8WoAAu8HW

Obsidian gonna be worth that purchase

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:russ: Get out here breh, you had to pull out visual novels. You missing the whole point to my comment.

You comparing Ookami to over written, single shot, desaturated film school therapy projects press X to continue games?

:ohhh: My bad breh it’s the exact same thing.

Visual novels are a lower budget version of these QTE games. They are practically one and the same. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
5 years and next gen better? That's disingenuous

Its fair for anyone to say they expected more. Especially when they make a dedicated effort to return to old aesthetics and the gameplay itself looks so uninspired

I mean.... it would’ve been cooler if you showed something more closer to similarity’s like maybe the same characters from the previous games or similar background but it’s whatever.

You provided what you provided

I stand by my answer cousin:yeshrug:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

still wouldn't put my exclusives on that shyt Day 1 though but if their ultimate goal is gamepass as a service, then "I get it".

I do see Gamepass being on Nintendo and Sony Consoles eventually, maybe as soon as after this upcoming gen.

Agreed, I think that’s gonna be the endgame is everybody selling the subscriptions, with the games on the side. You already got publishers starting to dip into it, especially PC side. As long as the quality doesn’t dip at all, I’m all for it. Think that’s part of PS5 giving an all digital option. Get people who are still disc only a cheaper (hopefully) option to entice them to try out buying digital, then probably toward the end of the gen introduce their game pass for first and second parties. Honestly for 15-20 a month I would definitely keep my MS pass, and buy a Sony one. shyt if they all made em available on PC too they could go even higher :wow:

Only console I’d still buy regardless is Nintendo, because I could spend anywhere from $100s in a yr to 30 the next :mjlol: