July 23rd It's OVER...! Official Xbox Game Event Showcase Thread 8AM PT/ 11AM ET

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:

nikkas pulling out the LOWEST quality [b/]screen to try to stan and distract :wow:
49996577022_dc0401dfe1_o.png

Jf78Rfd.gif

:wow:

Sony stans lack of self awareness is astonishing:wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if they scrapped that battletoads game because that shyt was nowhere insight these last few conferences :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How did you see the different genres they showed come on. Yall hype Sony shyt up and its always single player games in a enclosed environment except Horizon.

Myself tbats not all I want to play breh. God of War Horizon Last of Us Ghost Of Tshhinma however you spell that shyt. Its all the same concept. Xbox showed you all genres included with gamepass 10 dollars and more.

You not going to say PS5 looking better bro

Dog, you and others defended Xbox for an entire gen that they took off. You ain't never leaving them.

I was more than willing to give them a chance especially if saw something good after this show. There is NO excuse in my book for Halo to be that average looking. ZERO.

the only game back in May and now that intrigues me is Medium. The rest......meh.

This ain't it chief.. Definitely better than that May fiasco, but nothing made me want to buy an XSX day one.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Watch this trailer in 4k and its open world and the scale is more than what we seen in a game yet. Yall fanboying too much

I am breh.

:francis:

Technically it's impressive. I can see all the additional effects. Better lighting, shadows, draw distance etc. But I don't know, it doesn't look impressive.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
because he was asked for by a vast majority. I fukking hate some of these "gamers" :mjlol:it's shyt like this that Nintendo gonna just stay adding first party to smash from now on.

Nobody is gonna buy a banjo kazooie game in this era :dead:

Those two dont have the sauce like Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank, Sonic, or Mario.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because he was asked for by a vast majority. I fukking hate some of these "gamers" :mjlol:it's shyt like this that Nintendo gonna just stay adding first party to smash from now on.

I'm not gonna act like my mind didn't go back to the glory days when I saw that logo, and hope for one of the OGs to be coming back. But those days are over; the ppl who made the great games of the past are likely long gone, and were gone by the time Microsoft even bought em. No point in complaining to an intern running the twitter, nor the suits who dgaf about what you want anyway, unless it hurts their pockets too badly.

Might as well focus on what they're doing now, or just don't acknowledge em anymore