Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You keep riding for the opps if you want to :ufdup:
There's only one set I can ride with...Gege forced this decision.:damn::damn::damn::damn: All must now suffer:demonic:

sukuna-ryomen-sukuna.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Double plot twist, they put the brain in a cursed energy powered vending machine so all he can do is talk shyt digitally and hope that your snack gets stuck on the hook :umad: you better stop rooting for these degenerates
:dead: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Actually
Real plot twist. Kenny either unleashes all remaining curses, tries to body hop again, planted some other shyt in Yujis head that we aren't aware of, oh shyt other plot twist Tengen gets unleashed too leading to other unknown fukkery, or and I really doubt this the most he tries to take Takubs body specifically :jbhmm:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Actually
Real plot twist. Kenny either unleashes all remaining curses, tries to body hop again, planted some other shyt in Yujis head that we aren't aware of, oh shyt other plot twist Tengen gets unleashed too leading to other unknown fukkery, or and I really doubt this the most he tries to take Takubs body specifically :jbhmm:
I doubt he has anymore plans for Yuji, iirc he's said that he already served his purpose as a vessel

I could see him saving onto a couple of curses that have extremely specific abilities for this exact situation tho