Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I doubt he has anymore plans for Yuji, iirc he's said that he already served his purpose as a vessel

I could see him saving onto a couple of curses that have extremely specific abilities for this exact situation tho
He's also a master at lying and manipulation plus scheming. That lastine he mentioned could lead to more massive fukkery :jbhmm:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He's also a master at lying and manipulation plus scheming. That lastine he mentioned could lead to more massive fukkery :jbhmm:
Didn't even think about this, did Gojo give Yuji that last Sukuna finger to eat? :jbhmm: it'd make sense, he'd still get a power boost

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just read it. The last panel makes me think Kenny has, of course, a contingency plan. The first thing that came to mind was him
coming back as a curse like Naoya did, but he specifically mentions Yuta's curse energy so it's not a 1 to 1 comparison to what happened in the Zen'in household :patrice:

But the fact the brain itself is intact leads to believe...

...there's no question that more fukkery is coming from Kenjaku.

:salute: Takaba . All these chapters of Japanese comedy and fukkery actually had a purpose :blessed:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Watching the preview for the anime next week, they doing Nobara's flashback so she might not make it past 19 ::mjcry: at most she's getting got first half of ep. 20 and then it's Todo's turn :sadbron:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What's with JJK stans calling everyone a fraud :what: :dead:
JJk fanbase is toxic as hell on twitter:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Watching the preview for the anime next week, they doing Nobara's flashback so she might not make it past 19 ::mjcry: at most she's getting got first half of ep. 20 and then it's Todo's turn :sadbron:
Nobara is getting bodied next week :mjcry:They made Nanami suffer more today:to:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Since Gege gives no fukks...

Just have Toji coming back as a Cursed Corpse, hell make him a Panda... since we know Gege loves Toji, and have him battle his son to knock sense into him. :troll:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i have no idea where the Yuta fraud allegations came from but :mjlol: it's wildly funny in this manga because characters be getting done so dirty

Kashimo got it the worst BY FAR :dead:
I mean, once the gate is open by calling Sukuna a fukking fraud then no one else has any leg to stand on :pachaha:

Takaba the only one that has a clean sheet :ohhh: :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Since Gege gives no fukks...

Just have Toji coming back as a Cursed Corpse, hell make him a Panda... since we know Gege loves Toji, and have him battle his soon to knock sense into him. :troll:
You say that and in two chapters we gonna see him with stitches on his head and a giant hole on the left side of his body and all hell is gonna break loose :bryan: