Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You say that and in two chapters we gonna see him with stitches on his head and all hell is gonna break loose :bryan:

:ufdup: "I left you with goofy eyes because I didn't want to pay child support, now I heard your body got snatched by the finger eater? I guess I need to knock some sense into you!"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What was Kashimos point? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: Besides the Hakari fight honestly even with that dude.did.nothing:dead::dead::dead:
How hilarious would it be if they skip Kashimo altogether for Season 3 of the anime and we don't get the dopest fight from the whole Culling Games arc :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If she's out next episode that means Yuji's breakdown will probably last a whole damn episode :to:
Nah you gotta remember, she and Yuji both fight for a bit, she figures out how to hurt mahito, they could easily stretch these out, we already seeing how they changed this Mahito fight with him pressing Yuji against the wall and making it a close quarters fight, never happens in the manga.
(Same with the Toji/Megumi fight, all of that shyt before the alleyway never happens, he summoned the rabbits and they immediately went to that final standoff.)

Mahito lines her up and gives her that Rick James :wow:
dave-chappelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Then we get a LONG ass flashback of her and that chick she knew growing up

THEN Mahito black flashes Yuji right before Todo descends upon us, I'm hoping they end it there cuz it'd be torture if the episode just ends with Itadori breaking, wouldn't be mad at it tho :manny: it'd just be weird to start the following episode with Mahito hitting the Flash on him

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Though at the time the excuse was Kash didn't or couldn't use his technique as it's for Sukuna specifically.
Yea Gege finessed the hell out of us making it seem like his ability was tailor made for the big dawg, but it was clear pure fighting ability he was nowhere near close to him

Gege still gotta give us proper flashbacks for both Sukuna and Kenneth :wow: fukk around those might have some goated moments too

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea Gege finessed the hell out of us making it seem like his ability was tailor made for the big dawg, but it was clear pure fighting ability he was nowhere near close to him

Gege still gotta give us proper flashbacks for both Sukuna and Kenneth :wow: fukk around those might have some goated moments too
Big time it's well overdue in fact we better get Kenny next week:ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah you gotta remember, she and Yuji both fight for a bit, she figures out how to hurt mahito, they could easily stretch these out, we already seeing how they changed this Mahito fight with him pressing Yuji against the wall and making it a close quarters fight, never happens in the manga.
(Same with the Toji/Megumi fight, all of that shyt before the alleyway never happens, he summoned the rabbits and they immediately went to that final standoff.)

Mahito lines her up and gives her that Rick James :wow:
dave-chappelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Then we get a LONG ass flashback of her and that chick she knew growing up

THEN Mahito black flashes Yuji right before Todo descends upon us, I'm hoping they end it there cuz it'd be torture if the episode just ends with Itadori breaking, wouldn't be mad at it tho :manny: it'd just be weird to start the following episode with Mahito hitting the Flash on him
Yeah, I'm just speculating that if it's a 1 chapter fight, that means they'll dedicate more time to Yuji's breakdown. I'm not talking about him and Mahito but how long it takes to snap out of it once Todo shows up. My guess is Nobara gets got in the first 10 minutes of ep. 20. and she gets the flashback and can shine in ep. 19.

Both her and Todo's fights are the same lenght (6 chapters) so I expect a similar treatment in the anime of 1 & half ep.