Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I kinda like Kenjaku being on his non-serious tip, like he's gonna have fun while his plans go accordingly.

And the Takaba fight was straight up Looney Toons/The Mask type shyt.

I don't know why, but I got a feeling Mahito will come back cause him and Yuji still gotta settle the beef :bustback:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Next four weeks :mjcry:

Nanamin
Nobara
Todo

:sadbron:
It’s funny how of the 3 nobra I am the least attached to. She honestly felt like a 4th wheel between the trio of yuji, Gojo and megumi.

Nanami and todo were developed well. Not to mention maki & Mai’s backstory was pretty good.

Let’s be honest here if you took out Nobra from the manga entirely how much really changes :manny:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s funny how of the 3 nobra I am the least attached to. She honestly felt like a 4th wheel between the trio of yuji, Gojo and megumi.

Nanami and todo were developed well. Not to mention maki & Mai’s backstory was pretty good.

Let’s be honest here if you took out Nobra from the manga entirely how much really changes :manny:
I thought Nobara was a dope fukking character, went away from all the troupes of the "third wheel female character". At the end of the day Gege decided to give Maki the big push but Kugisaki got done dirty.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I thought Nobara was a dope fukking character, went away from all the troupes of the "third wheel female character". At the end of the day Gege decided to give Maki the big push but Kugisaki got done dirty.
Yeah
I guess Nobara is OP tho

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Don’t get me wrong nobra was an awesome character. But the thing is there was room for both maki & nobra to work. She was the one death where it’s like come on man :snoop:

Awful move on gege’s part now we have angel girl now. So we still got a female 3rd wheel who is a significant downgrade from nobra.
:unimpressed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Don’t get me wrong nobra was an awesome character. But the thing is there was room for both maki & nobra to work. She was the one death where it’s like come on man :snoop:

Awful move on gege’s part now we have angel girl now. So we still got a female 3rd wheel who is a significant downgrade from nobra.
:unimpressed:
Who has an attack so OP it almost made Sukuna bend the knee. Gege completely wrote her out after that :hhh:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Now that we talking about Mahito and Nobara, I wonder what do they stretch out in the anime. Because the Mahito vs Yuji fight shouldn't last more than 4 episodes (at most) and there's 6 more to animate.

Namamin's rampage + death & Yuji/Nobara/Todo vs Mahito = eps 18, 19, 20 and first half of 21?

Kenny vs Choso/Yuji and the gang = first half of 21, 22 first half of 23?

Aftermath of Shibuya (Yuta included) = second of half of 23 + post credit scene?

There's a world were the aftermath of Shibuya takes a whole episode too and I think I like that option better. The higher ups giving the death sentence to Yaga and Yuji, the dialogue with Yuta as Yuji's executioner, showing Naoya and the rest of the Zenin clan, plust you introduce the concept of the Culling games, which will be explained countless times :heh:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Now that we talking about Mahito and Nobara, I wonder what do they stretch out in the anime. Because the Mahito vs Yuji fight shouldn't last more than 4 episodes (at most) and there's 6 more to animate.

Namamin's rampage + death & Yuji/Nobara/Todo vs Mahito = eps 18, 19, 20 and first half of 21?

Kenny vs Choso/Yuji and the gang = first half of 21, 22 first half of 23?

Aftermath of Shibuya (Yuta included) = second of half of 23 + post credit scene?

There's a world were the aftermath of Shibuya takes a whole episode too and I think I like that option better. The higher ups giving the death sentence to Yaga and Yuji, the dialogue with Yuta as Yuji's executioner, showing Naoya and the rest of the Zenin clan, plust you introduce the concept of the Culling games, which will be explained countless times
:heh:
Hope they go with this option for episode 23. It would really set season 3up nice. Probably show a few of the players that will be significant in the games as well.