Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Now that we talking about Mahito and Nobara, I wonder what do they stretch out in the anime. Because the Mahito vs Yuji fight shouldn't last more than 4 episodes (at most) and there's 6 more to animate.

Namamin's rampage + death & Yuji/Nobara/Todo vs Mahito = eps 18, 19, 20 and first half of 21?

Kenny vs Choso/Yuji and the gang = first half of 21, 22 first half of 23?

Aftermath of Shibuya (Yuta included) = second of half of 23 + post credit scene?

There's a world were the aftermath of Shibuya takes a whole episode too and I think I like that option better. The higher ups giving the death sentence to Yaga and Yuji, the dialogue with Yuta as Yuji's executioner, showing Naoya and the rest of the Zenin clan, plust you introduce the concept of the Culling games, which will be explained countless times :heh:
Right now next episode starts on mid 120. And arc ends in 136. I hope they take their time with yuji and mahito. Following up the Sukuna stuff this whole sequence is an emotional ride for Yuji. Either chapter 136 or 137 serve as a great ending point.

They can even add more weight to the yuji emotional damage. Of course there is the issue with mappa and their bullshyt production schedule but they ain’t delaying this so it is what it is regarding that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Right now next episode starts on mid 120. And arc ends in 136. I hope they take their time with yuji and mahito. Following up the Sukuna stuff this whole sequence is an emotional ride for Yuji. Either chapter 136 or 137 serve as a great ending point.

They can even add more weight to the yuji emotional damage. Of course there is the issue with mappa and their bullshyt production schedule but they ain’t delaying this so it is what it is regarding that.
I mean, they are on a perfect pace to get to 137 as the season ender. You are right that the main thing going forward (besides them poor jrehs being able to animate all the action still to come) is how they handle Yuji's mental state. Todo showing up and snapping him out of it is something they can't fukk up.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
7026DDE9-BE25-4549-B9AF-06C853E8D8EC.png

25EB87F6-4E12-4E4D-AAA9-9CB9FD2D171E.png

0DF4F8D1-4A43-4D44-8828-C5FF5DB354B2.png

0257791D-05A0-4FB4-9156-A209EF3D9167.png

:dead:

This chapter was so ridiculous I love it tbh :pachaha:
This shyt is ass now...Gege really not giving a damn anymore

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Itching to see what abilities Yuji got from the siblings he ate, I'm fully riding with that theory now after rereading that convo he had with amai about eating anything that'll make him strong enough to fight sukuna, then Choso saying he's glad their brothers will live on through yuji

Also wondering if Yuji learned how to turn things into cursed objects after Sukuna did it to transfer over to Megumi

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I swear if it's not a fight, MFs lose all mental cohesion. Not everything needs to be flat, enjoy some texture every now and again.

Got damn lay off the McDonald's. :snoop:
Just gotta enjoy the ride and realize there are more people who don't know how to read and connect dots, than those who do :whew:

This takaba fight is hilarious and really shows how smart Kenny is on his feet against a truly broken technique

:pachaha: we just having fun out here

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Itching to see what abilities Yuji got from the siblings he ate, I'm fully riding with that theory now after rereading that convo he had with amai about eating anything that'll make him strong enough to fight sukuna, then Choso saying he's glad their brothers will live on through yuji

Also wondering if Yuji learned how to turn things into cursed objects after Sukuna did it to transfer over to Megumi
:ohhh: what chapter is that? that shyt went completely over my head. Is that what we see Yuji doing when he enters the scene to fight Sukuna? I thought he was just biting his arm.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh: what chapter is that? that shyt went completely over my head. Is that what we see Yuji doing when he enters the scene to fight Sukuna? I thought he was just biting his arm.
Chapter 222 I believe is what he's referring too.

Yuiji activated some type of transformation when he and Hig pulled up on Sukuna though
F7q3FB3WsAA9gpC.jpg:large

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
When sukuna made his pinky a cursed object? that was chap 212. not sure it's connected to what Yuji is doing right now since Sukuna only ever used that technique to transfer from vessel to vessel

This convo with Amai/Choso is 220. It's make no sese for Yuji to talk about continuing to eat things unless he's using other cursed objects, it also doesn't make sense for Choso to say "as long as they continue to live in you" like that unless they went back to the school and had Yuji eat the rest of the cursed wombs IMO

jjk_220_re_015.png

jjk_220_re_016.png

jjk_220_re_017.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Chapter 222 I believe is what he's referring too.

Yuiji activated some type of transformation when he and Hig pulled up on Sukuna though
F7q3FB3WsAA9gpC.jpg:large
Yeah, I've been wondering what's Yuji's plan. We've gotten a lot of hints of dude training or doing shyt during the preparation for Gojo vs Sukuna (him and Kuzakabe switching bodies, now this arm thing he's doing, that Choso convo @T-K-G just mentioned). The promos show his left arm looking all demonic too :lupe:

When sukuna made his pinky a cursed object? that was chap 212. not sure it's connected to what Yuji is doing right now since Sukuna only ever used that technique to transfer from vessel to vessel

jjk_220_re_017.png

These panels with Choso and Yuji either didn't load when I read the chapter or for some reason I completely forgot about this convo (but I remember the other panels you posted) :mindblown: :ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
These panels with Choso and Yuji either didn't load when I read the chapter or for some reason I completely forgot about this convo (but I remember the other panels you posted) :mindblown: :ohhh:
and you got people swearing up and down a reread isn't necessary and every phenomenon is just gege making shyt up :wow: im telling yall that weeklong wait we have between chapters, our brains forget shyt, we make up new shyt, then we get lost down the line.

far better experience the 2nd time through :ohlawd:

it makes no sense for Yuji to be that apologetic randomly this far down the line, them nikkas up to something

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
and you got people swearing up and down a reread isn't necessary and every phenomenon is just gege making shyt up :wow: im telling yall that weeklong wait we have between chapters, our brains forget shyt, we make up new shyt, then we get lost down the line.

far better experience the 2nd time through :ohlawd:

it makes no sense for Yuji to be that apologetic randomly this far down the line, them nikkas up to something
Whoever says this for any plot driven series is spitting none sense. Even if you don’t like post shibuya it’s hard to remember everything since shibuya ended. We talking about 100 chapters. Now wanting to read is another discussion.

Hell adjust to the story after the Sukuna Gojo fight was awkward cause that legit felt like an end of an arc type of fight but suddenly we back into the thick of things.