Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Spent this week catching back up (I left off around Yuta fighting ol boy and ol girl)

Culling games arc is a fukking mess. Sukuna is a bytch and i want kenjaku to die expeditiously

sukuna vs gojo was fire :mycry:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
@Ironman In reply to your Culling Game post in the anime thread:

I been rereading, Culling Game will be more than fine animated. It won't have the shock and awe of Shibuya, but it never went for that.

All they gotta do is streamline the rules being explained and trim down the mini-arc introducing Kinji (also his fight with the manga artist).

Outside of that, you got a metric shyt ton of epic highs. Yuta's fights (including giving Itadori the beats), Megumi vs Reggie Star, Kenji vs Kashimo

edit: rereading, it's interesting to see just how much Zen'in Megumi has in him. It's like he got the brain and Maki got the brawn

edit2: and streamline that sumo shyt

edit3: Not to mention you got Perfect Preparation leading into it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@Ironman In reply to your Culling Game post in the anime thread:

I been rereading, Culling Game will be more than fine animated. It won't have the shock and awe of Shibuya, but it never went for that.

All they gotta do is streamline the rules being explained and trim down the mini-arc introducing Kinji (also his fight with the manga artist).

Outside of that, you got a metric shyt ton of epic highs. Yuta's fights (including giving Itadori the beats), Megumi vs Reggie Star, Kenji vs Kashimo

edit: rereading, it's interesting to see just how much Zen'in Megumi has in him. It's like he got the brain and Maki got the brawn

edit2: and streamline that sumo shyt

edit3: Not to mention you got Perfect Preparation leading into it
yup, they also should scrap the useless "Kenny goes to the US and makes them invade Japan" that went nowhere once Gege decided to end the CG in two weeks :russ:

There's a couple of flashbacks that would be better if they were just presented when they happened (before the CG or before a fight) instead of random ass panel in the middle of fight :dead:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malevolent Kitchen is :mjlol: and :ohhh: at the same time.
g1s6zcmzofh61.jpg

Cleave + Dismantle + his Fire technique:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
EDIT: They turned Cleave and Dismantle into Fillet and Dissect.:ohhh:Him telling Gojo he was just another fish on the cutting board hits different now.:wow:

Last edited: