Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I assume this is probably at the end of the episode when he takes over Yuji and threatens Jogo :whoo: :damn: :damn: :damn: "Don't you think you're standing too high?:ufdup:"

hell, it might be a flash in Jogo's mind where he "felt" Sukuna awakening.

Wonder if they're gonna edit what he did to those little girls :picard:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
hell, it might be a flash in Jogo's mind where he "felt" Sukuna awakening.

Wonder if they're gonna edit what he did to those little girls :picard:
Oh yeah, I forgot how he did them, seeing that animated would be :damn: but it would show Sukuna gives no fukks whether man, woman, or child, you gon' get this fukking work :demonic:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Oh yeah, I forgot how he did them, seeing that animated would be :damn: but it would show Sukuna gives no fukks whether man, woman, or child, you gon' get this fukking work :demonic:
Way back in that first episode, the first thing he said is "Where are the women and children?!":demonic:

Then said something about seeing them down there squirming like maggots. Man is a problem.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
241 is out and I'm :dead: at Takaba getting this much attention. Watch Kenny laugh next chapter, puke his guts out and still survive and win the fight :beli:

I think Gege needs to get laid because he's been pushing that sorcerers are alone a little too much lately :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They did it faster than I anticipated. I thought they were going to switch the timing and do Megui and Toji's confrontation first before shifting to Jogo and Sukuna. But my lawd, the absolute chaos and carnage of Jogo just showing up and wrecking everyone to then be a fukking ant compared to Sukuna :wow: :wow:

Watching the previews, next week we get both Toji's farewell AND the fire arrow :damn: @T-K-G

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They did it faster than I anticipated. I thought they were going to switch the timing and do Megui and Toji's confrontation first before shifting to Jogo and Sukuna. But my lawd, the absolute chaos and carnage of Jogo just showing up and wrecking everyone to then be a fukking ant compared to Sukuna :wow: :wow:

Watching the previews, next week we get both Toji's farewell AND the fire arrow :damn: @T-K-G
Jogo getting his ass whooped all over Buya>>>>

Then we also get one of the funniest moments

When Sukuna made all them nikkas stay still until he said move, while a meteor's falling towards them :mjlol:

Reminded me of that Baby Boy scene when they made them nikkas line up :dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

When Sukuna made all them nikkas stay still until he said move, while a meteor's falling towards them :mjlol:

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

This is why I'm rereading this arc, I remember NONE of this

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I started watching season 2 of the anime, I shouldn't have read the manga and waited instead
:francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
241 is out and I'm :dead: at Takaba getting this much attention. Watch Kenny laugh next chapter, puke his guts out and still survive and win the fight :beli:

I think Gege needs to get laid because he's been pushing that sorcerers are alone a little too much lately :heh:
I mean the backstory was good for Takaba. But it's like why tho. Those dudes were in their 30's thinking why are we still doing this bullshyt where others have their families and their lives all figured out. It's less of the what this chapter is about and more so why do his backstory.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I mean the backstory was good for Takaba. But it's like why tho. Those dudes were in their 30's thinking why are we still doing this bullshyt where others have their families and their lives all figured out. It's less of the what this chapter is about and more so why do his backstory.
It's obviously a big send-off for his shining moment where he brings Geto to the point of defeat only to get slapped up at the end. I mean, c'mon the man survived a black hole so he's not going to die from Takaba RAW CT.

Then Gege swerves us and has Kenjaku take over Sukuna's body somehow so they can neatly wrap things up with one massive W.

Obviously. :mjgrin:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
don't feel bad, breh. It was the first anime/manga to break me and make me read between seasons.
I mean lets be honest reading secret inventory and Shibuya was :wow:. Honestly the animation quality is so good its makes it well worth it to watch it animated.

There is gonna be dudes who gonna start reading after Shibuya ends :francis:. Those are the dudes I feel bad for. CG is an arc that I don't think the anime can fix but make the issues less apparent like these past 2 AoT specials.