Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean lets be honest reading secret inventory and Shibuya was :wow:. Honestly the animation quality is so good its makes it well worth it to watch it animated.

There is gonna be dudes who gonna start reading after Shibuya ends :francis:. Those are the dudes I feel bad for. CG is an arc that I don't think the anime can fix but make the issues less apparent like these past 2 AoT specials.
Agreed. And it's more fukked up because the Preparation Arc move things along and has important shyt like Yuta, Tengen, Maki and the director getting the death punishment.

So people will think Culling Games is gonna be even more crazy or the same type of chaos as Shibuya and then they gonna read an average arc that's too long with some pretty cool highs but also the lowest lows of the series :heh:

I mean the backstory was good for Takaba. But it's like why tho. Those dudes were in their 30's thinking why are we still doing this bullshyt where others have their families and their lives all figured out. It's less of the what this chapter is about and more so why do his backstory.
That's one of Gege's biggest weakness as a writer. Sometimes he does shyt because he just feels like it and other times he does it to serve the plot in some way.

If the Takaba fights gives information as to how to fight Kenny or shows a weakness he has, that would at least justify putting this much effort in it. But Gege is very much capable of using the fight as just another example of how powerful and unbeatable Kenjaku is and that's that :dead:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I mean lets be honest reading secret inventory and Shibuya was :wow:. Honestly the animation quality is so good its makes it well worth it to watch it animated.

There is gonna be dudes who gonna start reading after Shibuya ends :francis:. Those are the dudes I feel bad for. CG is an arc that I don't think the anime can fix but make the issues less apparent like these past 2 AoT specials.
I can see them try to make Culling games a movie it's the only way to cut a chunk of exposition. It's still needed to introduce the past cursed users like Kashimo, Uro, and Yoruzo who steals Megumi's sister. Plus, Angel will be introduced and Sukuna with the whole fallen one stuff has to happen. Kenny vs Tengen, Yuki, and Chose was a major battle as Kenny straight up stole Tengen after. Higuruma lawyer guy also got introduced in culling games and according to Kenny 2 chapters ago he's interested in him the most. Now.....why is that? :lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can see them try to make Culling games a movie it's the only way to cut a chunk of exposition. It's still needed to introduce the past cursed users like Kashimo, Uro, and Yoruzo who steals Megumi's sister. Plus, Angel will be introduced and Sukuna with the whole fallen one stuff has to happen. Kenny vs Tengen, Yuki, and Chose was a major battle as Kenny straight up stole Tengen after. Higuruma lawyer guy also got introduced in culling games and according to Kenny 2 chapters ago he's interested in him the most. Now.....why is that? :lupe:
Culling Games can't be made into one movie. Even though the arc has a lot that can be cut out, it's too damn long and a lot of important shyt happens, plus they HAVE to animate the Preparation Arc to move the plot forwards and establish the new status quo after Shibuya.

Even fast forwarding everything and cutting a lot of shyt, you can't do it in less than 2 movies (which amounts to 8-10 anime episodes depending on how long the movies are) and that would mean we would get Sukuna vs Gojo by 2027-28 or some shyt :scust: :scust:

Mappa makes too much money out of JJK to not only rush the arc but to also do it in a half assed way.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Agreed. And it's more fukked up because the Preparation Arc move things along and has important shyt like Yuta, Tengen, Maki and the director getting the death punishment.

So people will think Culling Games is gonna be even more crazy or the same type of chaos as Shibuya and then they gonna read an average arc that's too long with some pretty cool highs but also the lowest lows of the series :heh:

That's one of Gege's biggest weakness as a writer. Sometimes he does shyt because he just feels like it and other times he does it to serve the plot in some way.

If the Takaba fights gives information as to how to fight Kenny or shows a weakness he has, that would at least justify putting this much effort in it. But Gege is very much capable of using the fight as just another example of how powerful and unbeatable Kenjaku is and that's that :dead:
If Kenny doesn't get injured in some way or we don't find out anything about what he actually is this is just Gege padding runtime :russ::russ::russ::russ: