Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yes. They werent memories. They were imaginative scenarios. Its even more obvious with Todo because he's literally had them before.
They...they are literally called "memories" in both the manga and the anime :dwillhuh:

img

img

If Gege fukked up and he never goes back to this then so be it (and I will complain about it). I have no idea what you are on about breh.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
With the Sukuna key visual out looks like the king will be making his reappearance in the anime soon :mjgrin: @LordDeathwatch @Ironman

Easily my favorite part of shibuya :wow:
Mappa has been playing around with the the timing of events compared to the manga (they've done a better job than the source material, imo) but unless they stretch Jogo's appearence and decide to give Megumi and Toji's confrontation a whole chapter, Sukuna should be showing up next week as the cliff hanger.

Did we ever get a reason why this happened? If we did I swear I don’t remember.
We haven't. The whole argument started because I said an explanation as to what the fukk happened on both instances require an explanation by Gege and if he never addresses it, I'll be heated :pachaha:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Mappa has been playing around with the the timing of events compared to the manga (they've done a better job than the source material, imo) but unless they stretch Jogo's appearence and decide to give Megumi and Toji's confrontation a whole chapter, Sukuna should be showing up next week as the cliff hanger.

We haven't. The whole argument started because I said an explanation as to what the fukk happened on both instances require an explanation by Gege and if he never addresses it, I'll be heated :pachaha:
Yea that timing would be perfect.

As for the memories I chalked it up to Sukuna meddling in since he doesn’t get anything with reviving Yuji since he already has the pact from reviving him the first time.

Gege could make it Kenny related maybe but I got no hypothesis on it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
With the Sukuna key visual out looks like the king will be making his reappearance in the anime soon :mjgrin: @LordDeathwatch @Ironman

Easily my favorite part of shibuya :wow:
People about to lose their shyt and quite a few of their favorites about to lose their lives or get that Disability check starting next week. Streets are about to be on fire.

Let the weeping and gnashing of teeth begin.:blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
People about to lose their shyt and quite a few of their favorites about to lose their lives or get that Disability check starting next week. Streets are about to be on fire.

Let the weeping and gnashing of teeth begin.:blessed:
Also the last time some of these characters are going to be seen again until Gojos unsealing:ohhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
With Mappas studio fukkery who knows how long anime onlys have to wait for the next season :why: :damn: No way culling games doesn't get condensed
Prep Culling games -> Culling games -> Gojo vs Sukuna

Now how it gets condensed would be the interesting part cause culling games from what I remember has a good amount of fat they can trim when they adapt it.