Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think Mappa can streamline it and trim some of that fat:russ::russ::russ:us imagine ending with Megumi getting body snatched :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
its all fat tho :wtf: look back on this thread when culling games was going on - half yal talking yourselves into it on some "but but gege gonna string this altogether next chapter just wait" and the other half was ready to throw the whole manga away

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I think Mappa can streamline it and trim some of that fat:russ::russ::russ:us imagine ending with Megumi getting body snatched :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
Honestly if mappa is smart they can salvage the arc just with the fights.

The anime onlies trying to understand how the culling games work :russ:

I hope they don’t lose patience and go read right after shibuya finishes airing :picard:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
its all fat tho :wtf: look back on this thread when culling games was going on - half yal talking yourselves into it on some "but but gege gonna string this altogether next chapter just wait" and the other half was ready to throw the whole manga away
Plot wise it was ass looking back. But fights can redeem it in the anime.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Honestly if mappa is smart they can salvage the arc just with the fights.

The anime onlies trying to understand how the culling games work :russ:

I hope they don’t lose patience and go read right after shibuya finishes airing :picard:
If anything they could test drive a movie for culling games:ohhh:Season 3 starting AFTER the games

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
there's like the yuta fight and megumi getting washed again... that's it :mjlol:

i don't think it can, king
Hakari and Kashimo made that arc plus, Yuta pulling up on newly powered 15finger Yuji and knocking him out, Hakari vs Yuji, Yuji facing Higiruma and the whole judgment case, Angel being introduced, Sukuna admitting he's the Fallen one hinting at far more. Kenny vs Yuki, Choso, and Tengen Yuki using that ridiculous OP attack :whoo:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Not to mention we find out Kenny is actually old as hell and knows Tengen from waaaaaaaay back. Also hinted that him and Sukuna have a connection as well. We also got shown that first hint that Kenny created Yuji. There's mad lore that was introduced I trust Mappa can keep the season interesting enough.

The bigger threat is MAPPA the studio having a serious staff issue. The artists are burnt out and it's showing more in season 2 not to mention because of the time Jujutsu kaisen comes on there’s a law they have to follow regarding seizures

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Not to mention we find out Kenny is actually old as hell and knows Tengen from waaaaaaaay back. Also hinted that hin and Sukuna have a connection as well. We also got shown that forst hint that Kenny created Yuji. There's mad lore that was introduced I trust Mappa can keep the season interesting enough.

The bigger threat is MAPPA the studio having a serious staff issue. The artists are burnt out and it's showing more in season 2 not to mention because of the time Jujutsu kaisen comes on there’s a law they have to follow regarding seizures
Man that staff was either working on a JJK or CSM major project each year since 2020.

Not to mention when is mappa gonna push CSM s2. Cause if they get greedy again :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If Hidden Inventory + Shibuya can be done masterfully paced in 23 episodes by Mappa, then the aftermath of Shibuya/Prep for CG + Culling Games can absolutely be done in two 12 episode cours. There's entire fights that can be skiiped. like the mangaka stuff with Hakari (which is the series low point) and the final fight against Naoya (which really served no purpose at all) :manny:

Sukuna taking over Megumi and Gojo's unsealing has to be the season's finale for it to work though.

If I had to guess when we get season 3, it will probably be mid to late 2025 or early 2026. I hope they do two cours though.