Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Having to contend with Sukuna AND Kenjaku is overkill for the remaining cast, on a sheer power scale they're outclassed minus some miraculous reveal or evolution. Story wise, there's simply too many hanging chads from the Itadori Mom thing to the Merger to ending Sukuna's solitude.

Gege has created a situation where he needs to eliminate one and yet there's not enough time to do so quickly and cleanly, at least not in the timetable he set for himself. Something is going to have to give.
This was my biggest issue with Sukuna Gojo fight happening when it did. Because even if the plan was for Sukuna to beat Gojo at least keep Gojo sealed so the possibility of Gojo being the trump card. So lets say you matchup Yuta with Kenny which is either person's game.

I just don't see how he deals with Sukuna. Cause I thought maybe after the Gojo fight Sukuna could be weakened in some degree, but by the looks of it Sukuna is in top form. Gege has added too many layers to wrap up correctly. Considering people have been saying this series will be wrapped up by next year I just don't see how he does it properly. I am still very intrigued on how he will go about it and would love to be proven wrong.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
SPOILER_78A731DE-788F-40AE-8650-5FC5ECAA5433.png

So this was their plan :skip:

SPOILER_9CDCC528-C4BF-43B7-A609-B326C2ECB63A.png

SPOILER_BADD3D8D-222A-4929-B41F-40851D3AEAAB.png

This certainly was an interesting chapter. Kenny really gonna break his spirit huh

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Considering people have been saying this series will be wrapped up by next year I just don't see how he does it properly. I am still very intrigued on how he will go about it and would love to be proven wrong.
I think we are all on the same boat regarding the ending of the series. I think the vast majority sees there's no way we can get an overall satisfactory ending so we just hope at least we get good closure in at least 1 thing (insert the plotline you value most). But it's just that, hope. We will still be here to watch how the fukk he wraps it up though.

I can only imagine the amount of "I told you so" people will flood the internet with once this is all set and done :russ:

SPOILER_78A731DE-788F-40AE-8650-5FC5ECAA5433.png

This certainly was an interesting chapter. Kenny really gonna break his spirit huh

So Yuji enters the fight biting his arm and now we see him having some sort of powerup in it? :patrice: :mindblown:

Regarding the bolded, I wonder if the Takaba fight is just another example of how unbeatable Kenny is (him handling a complete wildcard like Takaba) or if the point of pairing them together is to either weaken Kenny or give Yuta/Maki information about how to possibly defeat him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This was my biggest issue with Sukuna Gojo fight happening when it did. Because even if the plan was for Sukuna to beat Gojo at least keep Gojo sealed so the possibility of Gojo being the trump card. So lets say you matchup Yuta with Kenny which is either person's game.

I just don't see how he deals with Sukuna. Cause I thought maybe after the Gojo fight Sukuna could be weakened in some degree, but by the looks of it Sukuna is in top form. Gege has added too many layers to wrap up correctly. Considering people have been saying this series will be wrapped up by next year I just don't see how he does it properly. I am still very intrigued on how he will go about it and would love to be proven wrong.
Gojo not being able to separate the 10 shadows at least was bs. Gege instead gave Sukuna more buffs and offscreened him:russ::russ:If the goodguys win it's bullshyt this story is legitimately set up for the villains to win:dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gojo not being able to separate the 10 shadows at least was bs. Gege instead gave Sukuna more buffs and offscreened him:russ::russ:If the goodguys win it's bullshyt this story is legitimately set up for the villains to win:dead:
I'd be fine with the villains winning if it's done in a dope way that opens that lane up for future authors :ehh: ain't like they destroying the world, a lot of this seems like it only has an impact in Japan since tengen existing gives sorcerers the the juice to fight

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Breh you've saying this for a while now. What do you need explained? It seems You are not enjoying the series anymore :pachaha:
Honestly I'm not. I got lost somewhere in the culling game. But between that, random characters re-emerging that I done forgot about, and Gege killing Gojo, this sh*t done when off the rails.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why do what? why does that illustration matter? :dwillhuh:
Killed him off to still make money off him? I don't think so :ufdup: Enlightened powrup on the way:mjlit:

As a fan of Berserk, HxH, and Deadman Wonderland I respect & understand the need for hope, no matter how frail and implausible it may be.:mjcry:
:mjcry::wow:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
How are they two different things when both were presented as "fake memories" :dwillhuh: I'm not necessarily expecting another one but I'm expecting some sort of explanation about what the fukk happened in both instances. All we know is that they are fake memories and that Yuji had some sort of connection with both people.

You telling me "well they happened so stop asking about them" is supposed to be a satisfactory answer or something? :heh:
Yes. They werent memories. They were imaginative scenarios. Its even more obvious with Todo because he's literally had them before.