Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yup, I was also :patrice: at the Choso one after the Kenny as Yuji's mom revelation. But the point of the fake memories is that Yuji makes the other person live through something that didn't happen. Regardless is Choso is his brother, the memory he saw never really took place...

Maybe the trigger for Yuji is having some sort of connection to the other person when he's about to die? Todo's was after Yuji told him he liked the same type of women and Choso when he mentioned his bros right before the final blow :patrice:

If we never get a real explanation about what the fukk the fake memories are about I'ma be pissed. To me, that's the most compelling question still unanswered.

Tbh, Gege does exposition flashbacks real quick. Like half a manga chapter and at most 3/4, so I don't think we'll ever get any sort of deep dive into anyone's past and at most we'll get some panels explaining some basic question that are still unanswered about those three.

At the pace he's writing, it's 33-37 chapters a year. I'd be surprised if he's able to wrap shyt up in less than 25 chapters from now but then again he was able to wrap Culling Games and move to Gojo vs Sukuna in the span of 1 chapter and a half when there were still a whole bunch of questions and unresolved shyt about the CGs. So there's always the possibility of Gege saying fukk it and ending shyt in very quick fashion and leaving everyone pissed off and having to head cannon the entire ending :bryan:
Todo is a weirdo and Choso and Yuji are brothers. Hasn't Gege already said these are two different things? Why are y'all still bringing it up like its not that simple? Gege has a gimmick if you're looking for more you're about to be dissapointed I promise you.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Todo is a weirdo and Choso and Yuji are brothers. Hasn't Gege already said these are two different things? Why are y'all still bringing it up like its not that simple? Gege has a gimmick if you're looking for more you're about to be dissapointed I promise you.
The fact that you're trying to justify Todo just magically remembering Itadori as his best friend in high school and consulting and consoling him about dating his crush and how consistently similar that is to the vision Choso had of Itadori eating lunch with the rest of his brothers is beyond ridiculous.

Ain't shyt simple about that. :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The fact that you're trying to justify Todo just magically remembering Itadori as his best friend in high school and consulting and consoling him about dating his crush and how consistently similar that is to the vision Choso had of Itadori eating lunch with the rest of his brothers is beyond ridiculous.

Ain't shyt simple about that. :mjlol:
I still think that might be a survival curse power. There was no reason Gojo shouldn’t have killed Yuji when they met, or Todo, or Choso, or even Sukuna. It’s part of his power as a incubator vessel for Sukuna to convince people not to kill him so he could collect the fingers. I also bet that is one of the reasons he can move his soul around. He was bred to be a Sukuna incubator.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How are they two different things when both were presented as "fake memories" :dwillhuh: I'm not necessarily expecting another one but I'm expecting some sort of explanation about what the fukk happened in both instances. All we know is that they are fake memories and that Yuji had some sort of connection with both people.

You telling me "well they happened so stop asking about them" is supposed to be a satisfactory answer or something? :heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
How are they two different things when both were presented as "fake memories" :dwillhuh: I'm not necessarily expecting another one but I'm expecting some sort of explanation about what the fukk happened in both instances. All we know is that they are fake memories and that Yuji had some sort of connection with both people.

You telling me "well they happened so stop asking about them" is supposed to be a satisfactory answer or something? :heh:
Gege doesn't give a fukk the culling games are full of plotlines that just got dropped:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:There's a whole boss fight happening right now between Yuji and Sukuna meanwhile Gege said fukk all that flashback time:russ::russ::russ::russ::umad:We can safely assume Takuba got bodied:lupe:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gege doesn't give a fukk the culling games are full of plotlines that just got dropped:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:There's a whole boss fight happening right now between Yuji and Sukuna meanwhile Gege said fukk all that flashback time:russ::russ::russ::russ::umad:We can safely assume Takuba got bodied:lupe:
Actually, Takaba vs Kenny is happening at the same time of Sukuna vs Kashimo :sas1:

Before Takaba's dumb ass shows up, Kenny was watching on his phone how Gojo had just gotten sliced up :mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Actually, Takaba vs Kenny is happening at the same time of Sukuna vs Kashimo :sas1:

Before Takaba's dumb ass shows up, Kenny was watching on his phone how Gojo had just gotten sliced up :mjgrin:
Still flashbackish Kenny about to activate his domain and offscreen his ass:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Unless Takuba activates dark humor:demonic:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I finally caught up and gege ain't shyt :mjlol: I'm like "oh gojo won I ain't see that coming let me read the next chapter huh is this a flashback right after.... wait huh :dead:" offscreened this nikka lmaoo :russ:

Idk how they gonna pull out this one but it's gonna be interesting to read. I think Kenny might barley beat takuba but Yuta gonna show up and put him down. What they gonna do with sukuna tho :huhldup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I finally caught up and gege ain't shyt :mjlol: I'm like "oh gojo won I ain't see that coming let me read the next chapter huh is this a flashback right after.... wait huh :dead:" offscreened this nikka lmaoo :russ:

Idk how they gonna pull out this one but it's gonna be interesting to read. I think Kenny might barley beat takuba but Yuta gonna show up and put him down. What they gonna do with sukuna tho :huhldup:
I think Kenny survives and retreats and Sukuna also eventually retreats. Then the final arc gets set up after for the official battle:jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don’t think Kenny is making it out of this one especially after gojo just took that L
Gojo not gettng a chance to free his bestfriend is crazy:mjcry:IF Kenny does die Yuta has to be the one to put that brain down for good. Thing is Kenny is really the main reason plot gets to moving cause besides combat and being the rival for Yuji what other narrative purpose does Sukuna serve? Kenny is the one still doing that merger thing Sukuna has no interest or care for that stuff:mjlol::mjlol:Honestly I'd love for those two to finally start clashing as well:mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Having to contend with Sukuna AND Kenjaku is overkill for the remaining cast, on a sheer power scale they're outclassed minus some miraculous reveal or evolution. Story wise, there's simply too many hanging chads from the Itadori Mom thing to the Merger to ending Sukuna's solitude.

Gege has created a situation where he needs to eliminate one and yet there's not enough time to do so quickly and cleanly, at least not in the timetable he set for himself. Something is going to have to give.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gojo not gettng a chance to free his bestfriend is crazy:mjcry:IF Kenny does die Yuta has to be the one to put that brain down for good. Thing is Kenny is really the main reason plot gets to moving cause besides combat and being the rival for Yuji what other narrative purpose does Sukuna serve? Kenny is the one still doing that merger thing Sukuna has no interest or care for that stuff:mjlol::mjlol:Honestly I'd love for those two to finally start clashing as well:mjgrin:
It's definitely gonna be yuta to kill Kenny but I don't know how everyone else escapes sukuna. I don't think gege is going to let this run that long.