Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
But nah @T-K-G If Sukunas domain is active again he's breaking that shyt by force :huhldup:Hopefully not before Yuji gives him some well overdue hands and feet:demonic:
he can't.

any violence in that domain just returns you back to the podium, maybe he opens his own domain BEFORE the courtroom can fully manifest but idk

technically Sukuna has more than one CT tho, so in theory he could just lose one

it just dawned on me that we haven't seen him use Chimera Garden :wow: his shikigami were WAY stronger than megumi's and he had the ability to combine them

remember, bro got cursed energy for the first time and within 2 weeks he was on par with grade 1 sorcerers, had zero teachers, even figured out barrier techniques wihich are typically difficult for anyone, he's insanely smart

now he just had a whole training arc off screen surrounded by beasts, Gege better not hoe this man out without showing us something interesting

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
he can't.

any violence in that domain just returns you back to the podium, maybe he opens his own domain BEFORE the courtroom can fully manifest but idk

technically Sukuna has more than one CT tho
, so in theory he could just lose one

it just dawned on me that we haven't seen him use Chimera Garden :wow: his shikigami were WAY stronger than megumi's and he had the ability to combine them

remember, bro got cursed energy for the first time and within 2 weeks he was on par with grade 1 sorcerers, had zero teachers, even figured out barrier techniques wihich are typically difficult for anyone, he's insanely smart

now he just had a whole training arc off screen surrounded by beasts, Gege better not hoe this man out without showing us something interesting
Actually it might be that and we see him forced to use that "open" technique :ohhh:Gege really gave this dude another buff after beating 2 top characters in the series b2b:beli:Yuji BETTER be manifesting some of Sukunas techniques now cause this motherfukker is officially too strong. Sidenote where the hell are Maki and Yuta?:jbhmm:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I see Nanami trending. Must be the episode where he put the hand of god on that weirdo.:lolbron:
RIP Nanami. It ain't hit me as hard as Jiraiya, but it was a body blow.

:salute:

Off that topic......It is kinda nuts that the main villains is Yuji's parasite that stole his homie's body and Yuji's mom. Gege feels like evolutionary Kubo.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
didn't wanna say it in the anime thread, but the comeuppance of the Zenin clan is my absolute favorite part of JJK. (in response to a poster talking about Naobito's behavior during Shibuya, before Dogon)

followed very closely by Kinji vs Kashimo. That's one of my most enjoyable fights iin manga history. I was cheesing like a bish for 3/4 of it :pachaha:

very much a holy shyt/what the fukk feeling

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
didn't wanna say it in the anime thread, but the comeuppance of the Zenin clan is my absolute favorite part of JJK. (in response to a poster talking about Naobito's behavior during Shibuya, before Dogon)

followed very closely by Kinji vs Kashimo. That's one of my most enjoyable fights iin manga history. I was cheesing like a bish for 3/4 of it :pachaha:

very much a holy shyt/what the fukk feeling
Yea I wonder how the anime heads are gonna feel about Maki clapping her mom up too :whew: she pulled no punches, Gege made a good call not showing any kids either, there had to be some people there who weren't fighters like that who still got murked but he didn't want her to look like a whole ass demon

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
BlDoE0O.jpg

:beli: