Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Being ranked 3rd on a list of most influential figures of all time is hardly a knock, others would kill for half that.
I'm giving Toji the edge because like I said:

he laid out the blueprint to beat him, which 🧠 imitated

inadvertently taught Gojo RCT which is what made him broken

AND also set the wheels in motion for capturing tengen to even be possible, and this was someone completely unbound from the world of sorcery.

also RANDOM sidebar: :jbhmm: did Gege explain why Toji could see cursed spirits? Maki can't without the glasses, and Toji even said he used regular human methods to track Geto and Gojo back to the school since he couldn't track their energy.

how the hell was he able to fight getos's spirits? How could he even make a deal with the hidden inventory spirit (my dumbass didn't connect the name of the arc with the curse Toji was using until like last week, randomly :heh:)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

AND also set the wheels in motion for capturing tengen to even be possible, and this was someone completely unbound from the world of sorcery.

also RANDOM sidebar: :jbhmm: did Gege explain why Toji could see cursed spirits? Maki can't without the glasses, and Toji even said he used regular human methods to track Geto and Gojo back to the school since he couldn't track their energy.

how the hell was he able to fight getos's spirits? How could he even make a deal with the hidden inventory spirit (my dumbass didn't connect the name of the arc with the curse Toji was using until like last week, randomly :heh:)
Yeah it's due to the Heavenly Restriction which raised his base human senses to the point where he can sense and anticipate the CE from spirits. His senses obviously far exceed what we've seen from Maki unless Gege changes that soon.

I'd say it's like how blind creatures are still able to hunt and prosper in their environment due to better honed senses to make up for the lack. Basically God decided to make the ultimate cheat code for the monkeys. :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah it's due to the Heavenly Restriction which raised his base human senses to the point where he can sense and anticipate the CE from spirits. His senses obviously far exceed what we've seen from Maki unless Gege changes that soon.

I'd say it's like how blind creatures are still able to hunt and prosper in their environment due to better honed senses to make up for the lack. Basically God decided to make the ultimate cheat code for the monkeys. :wow:

actually i misremembered and you filled in the memory with an assumption:russ: i flipped back to when she slaughtered the family

once Mai took the rest of maki's CE and set her to 0 like toji, she was able to sense the spirits without her glasses, they broke during her fight with her dad and she was still able to see and fukk up the curses

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
actually i misremembered and you filled in the memory with an assumption:russ: i flipped back to when she slaughtered the family

once Mai took the rest of maki's CE and set her to 0 like toji, she was able to sense the spirits without her glasses, they broke during her fight with her dad and she was still able to see and fukk up the curses
Getting old, yeah that's right.

A correct assumption. :ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I believe Gege had also confirmed in some interview that Maki is the same level of Toji now. I really want to know what Kennys doing the overall plot doesn't move until he does something. Sukuna has his own plans so he doesn't give a fukk about Kennys merger stuff:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I believe Gege had also confirmed in some interview that Maki is the same level of Toji now. I really want to know what Kennys doing the overall plot doesn't move until he does something. Sukuna has his own plans so he doesn't give a fukk about Kennys merger stuff:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:whoa: we right at the cusp of figuring out wtf our boy Itadori is

Right now looks like weird markings on his arms and sharp nails like Sukuna :ohhh: the suspense is killing me ngl. I need a Sukuna CT origin flashback or a Yuji explanation rn.

Someone better go collect the pieces of Gojo left on the ground too before fukkery occurs :beli:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:whoa: we right at the cusp of figuring out wtf our boy Itadori is

Right now looks like weird markings on his arms and sharp nails like Sukuna :ohhh: the suspense is killing me ngl. I need a Sukuna CT origin flashback or a Yuji explanation rn.

Someone better go collect the pieces of Gojo left on the ground too before fukkery occurs :beli:
No coincidence that soon as the King of curses transforms so does Yuji:youngsabo:Also, we completely forgot Yuji had that soul book from Yuki:ohhh:Yuji may have pulled a Mahito and knows how to alter his own soul ghus changing his shape. Or some type of cursed painting transformation?:jbhmm:

Lawyer curse user guy has that ability with that judge power. Question is..is Sukunas domain still deactivated?:whoa::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Also, we completely forgot Yuji had that soul book from Yuki
Nah

Once I went back to the soul swap panels it became obvious he was using what was in that book to learn about whatever his CT is :whew: I thought it was slick how Gege slipped that through while focusing on Gojo, then made you think about it again when Yuji ASKED Gojo to deactivate his technique to give him a pat on the back :dame:

all of the conversations we've heard about souls from Mahito/ 🧠 and Yuki having this book are about to lead to some big revelation of the soul/body connection that maybe only Sukuna knows about (and now Yuji)

I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of binding vow came into play too, seems like those have been in the background playing a factor this entire series, we overdue for a main character to tap in

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah

Once I went back to the soul swap panels it became obvious he was using what was in that book to learn about whatever his CT is :whew: I thought it was slick how Gege slipped that through while focusing on Gojo, then made you think about it again when Yuji ASKED Gojo to deactivate his technique to give him a pat on the back :dame:

all of the conversations we've heard about souls from Mahito/ 🧠 and Yuki having this book are about to lead to some big revelation of the soul/body connection that maybe only Sukuna knows about (and now Yuji)

I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of binding vow came into play too, seems like those have been in the background playing a factor this entire series, we overdue for a main character to tap in
That definitely turned up in a notch in Sukuna vs Gojo with them altering their domains on the fly. Yuji,Yuta, Hakari no way they don't all have some idea and takeaways from that battle. Yuji finally about to start REALLY getting active :demonic: At some point him and Sukuna will have another immer domain battle but this time it will be a lot different. :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
SPOILER_6CDF6A99-C30A-4E7A-B008-506BB2524AA5.png

Sukuna just flexing. :russ: One consistent thing about him is that NOBODY will tell him what to do. He is the #1. It really brings up how him and Kenny can coexist. :jbhmm: Curious what Gege puts out cause the 2 strongest left in the manga are these two.

SPOILER_AE2C8A47-D2BE-40A3-A79A-43BA6532DD5A.png

I still don't get why this was skipped over in the fight with Gojo. This part annoys me.

SPOILER_3A8DD7A6-4AC2-41BA-80AD-5A91AD2E9EFF.png

Gege already putting Yuji out there in the next chapter :skip:

Hopefully he has some idea

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gege already putting Yuji out there in the next chapter :skip:

Hopefully he has some idea
You see Yuji's arms? :usure: Gege might make me completely forgive the randomness of culling games if he knocks this out the park

I got a question tho

When maki cleared out the whole klan, it was stated that the Kamo clan and the GOJO klan both agreed that Zenin shouldn't be considered big 3 anymore

Who the fukk did they talk to from the Gojo clan :what: This man was in prison realm, we never seen anyone else from that clan, and I have a foggy memory of them explicitly stating that the clan was JUST Saturo cuz he was so strong.

His clan just watched him get clapped up on streameast and we still ain't allowed to see them?