Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Gege was playing too many games, the anime need catch up quick. Bros were like "Kashimo got it" no, I knew dude was gonna get packed up. Yuji and Hikari gonna get packed up too. Gege a troll. There is no way in hell this fight wraps up in a satisfactory way.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Gege was playing too many games, the anime need catch up quick. Bros were like "Kashimo got it" no, I knew dude was gonna get packed up. Yuji and Hikari gonna get packed up too. Gege a troll. There is no way in hell this fight wraps up in a satisfactory way.
Kashimo got mopped up so quick tho :mjlol:

nikka waited centuries for this smoke only for Sukuna to say

"Ya know I met a woman a while back who was annoying as hell like this, you and Gojo woulda been better off talking to her :russell: "

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I havent been reading, just skimming spoilers but where the fukk is Yuta. He needs to put his wifey in the game. She can wrap this up quick with the power of love.

BNqCol1.gif
Yuta woulda got packed up :mjlol:don't play yourself if you haven't been reading breh

nikka told him "don't come out here to fight unless you feel like you stronger than me :ufdup:"

Yuta sat his ass down and watched just like the rest of us :heh:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yuta woulda got packed up :mjlol:don't play yourself if you haven't been reading breh

nikka told him "don't come out here to fight unless you feel like you stronger than me :ufdup:"

Yuta sat his ass down and watched just like the rest of us :heh:
Nah yuta smart, he's letting sukuna tire himself out and use all his moves, he's peeping game so his wife got a better chance.

Fight smarter, not harder brehs.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall...I just realized this plan is about to backfire :whoo: :snoop:Sukuna saw Higurumas power within Yuji just like he saw Gojos. He knows how his domain works:snoop:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yall...I just realized this plan is about to backfire :whoo: :snoop:Sukuna saw Higurumas power within Yuji just like he saw Gojos. He knows how his domain works:snoop:
I don't want higurama to die

I think it's AFO type BS if Sukuna just skates by his domain

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That shouldn't be the end all be all tho

With that logic he's only gonna lose to someone we haven't seen before and that'd be some clown shoes writing imo

He seen all of Gojo's moves and still was getting pieced up and needed Megumi's power to handle it

I seen someone say he gonna be stallin in court until Mahoraga finishes law school and adapts to Japanese legal system :laff:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That shouldn't be the end all be all tho

With that logic he's only gonna lose to someone we haven't seen before and that'd be some clown shoes writing imo

He seen all of Gojo's moves and still was getting pieced up and needed Megumi's power to handle it

I seen someone say he gonna be stallin in court until Mahoraga finishes law school and adapts to Japanese legal system :laff:
I need this to happen :russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: