Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I don't think it works like that Sukuna fingers were turned into actual objects first. They'd have to turn him but, if Rika can get some blood from him Yuta would be able to possibly access Limitless. Yuji is more or less all set with Sukunas techniques Gojo called that from way back and now he is drenched in his curse energy. Yuji just needs Gege to remember he's the main character :russ::russ::russ:
All eating Gojos finger would do is have Yuji sitting up on the toilet all day with the bubble guts :lolbron:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Makes sense to me. Sukuna just chose one of the many available cards in his deck to win. Why reveal everything when it's not necessary :hubie:

Now the sorcerers STILL don't know what the hell his true strength is so they can't come up with any counterplay, and Gojo is out of the picture.

Smartest character in the series:manny:

I'll give them their time to move through the 7 stages. I see we're on anger today

but they better hurry up because Sukuna's got more work to do:mjgrin:
What do you mean the sorcerers don’t know his true strength? It’s that he can copy techniques based on observing them? It's a bit different than Yuta’s

Sukuna is full power he ate his own corpse to make up the power difference. That finger will be used for something else Sukuna doesn't even know where it is.
I actually think Yuji is going to eat that finger to get that copy technique and might eat one of Gojo’s fingers for infinity. Right now he is powerful enough to overpower a 1 finger Sukuna. Especially if he’s it's ability to copy.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What do you mean the sorcerers don’t know his true strength? It’s that he can copy techniques based on observing them? It's a bit different than Yuta’s

I actually think Yuji is going to eat that finger to get that copy technique and might eat one of Gojo’s fingers for infinity. Right now he is powerful enough to overpower a 1 finger Sukuna. Especially if he’s it's ability to copy.
Yuji is strong enough for 15 minimum. He ate that ridiculous punch Meguna gave him then had Sukuna on some "Kenjaku wtf did you do to create this kid??:why:":dead:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nah sorry you can't play fill in the blanks when there are already set rules

0226-018.png

502df9a6963997b1362bad31bd4205f19a28c5ef.png

Heian Era Sukuna. Never seen it in action, that's gotta be him at his strongest.

Idk if it's that his CT is that he can copy techniques or that he just has a deeper understanding of CE than anyone else.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The thing with Sukuna vs Gojo they are so OP is that Gege could throw anything out and justify it because they are so OP from the rest. Its still poor writing but it works.

If Sukuna loses somehow Gege is an even bigger clown nobody has any business beating Sukuna right now imo.
Horrible writing. More bodies are going to have to drop in this next fight, to make any sense. But this is what Gege gets for overpowering Sukuna & Gojo. Any L they receive is not believable or makes no sense, unless they sabotage themselves into taking an L, and again that would make no sense.

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
Horrible writing. More bodies are going to have to drop in this next fight, to make any sense. But this is what Gege gets for overpowering Sukuna & Gojo. Any L they receive is not believable or makes no sense, unless they sabotage themselves into taking an L, and again that would make no sense.
The whole reason Gege didn't show us the slash is to reiterate that Sukuna is operating on a plane that Gojo, even with his Six Eyes can't comprehend with that slash. Sukuna so strong he wasn’t even trying and bodied Gojo.