Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nah that line from Gojo was utter BS

Sukuna had to take Megumi's body to bypass inifinity, if he could have done it with his CT then there was no need.

That's just Gege with some shytty writing

Makes sense to me. Sukuna just chose one of the many available cards in his deck to win. Why reveal everything when it's not necessary :hubie:

Now the sorcerers STILL don't know what the hell his true strength is so they can't come up with any counterplay, and Gojo is out of the picture.

Smartest character in the series:manny:
@42 Monks Shambles I believe is what you said. :deadrose:

I'll give them their time to move through the 7 stages. I see we're on anger today

but they better hurry up because Sukuna's got more work to do:mjgrin:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'll give them their time to move through the 7 stages. I see we're on anger today

Man I think someone needs to Ctrl Alt Delete because they're stuck in a loop of Denial and Anger, Acceptance is nowhere in sight. How you going to progress if you just bushed the entire series? :mjlol:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Makes sense to me. Sukuna just chose one of the many available cards in his deck to win. Why reveal everything when it's not necessary :hubie:

Now the sorcerers STILL don't know what the hell his true strength is so they can't come up with any counterplay, and Gojo is out of the picture.

He didn't reveal it because it wouldn't have got the job done, no point using things that are pointless. :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I aint mad Gojo lost because given Sukuna only had 19 fingers it felt more likely Sukuna would end up winning. Plus I got spoiled Wednesday morning so I had motivation to read the leaks :skip:

HOW Gojo lost is my biggest issue. You connect these two chapters its like wait did I miss a chapter :mjlol:. An atrocious chapter imo. The fight has been fun, but now it leaves my thoughts as sour. Gege is clearly lazy he bought just finish the manga by using the power of friendship to beat Kenny and Sukuna :mjlol:

It disappoints me cause the fall off from Shibuya was real and hard. I think Culling Games while overly complicated had good shyt mixed in just execution wasn't great. The moment Sukuna went and took over Megumi's body was the point Gege in his mind was fukk it I't tired of this shyt I'm ending it within a year or 2.

Just focusing on Gojo dying now. I said it before this fight should have been the finale after the gang beats Kenny. The biggest reason for Gojo being sealed was that Kenny said he is too powerful of a force. Which makes sense. Let the reward for beating Kenny is to free Gojo to fight Sukuna (in Yuji's body) and give the series a satisfying conclusion.

The gang beating Kenny was always going to be tough be still doable imo. But now both Kenny and Sukuna. Adding no Megumi and Gojo. Its a shame.
Sukuna is full power he ate his own corpse to make up the power difference. That finger will be used for something else Sukuna doesn't even know where it is.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
He didn't reveal it because it wouldn't have got the job done, no point using things that are pointless. :manny:

The thing with Sukuna vs Gojo they are so OP is that Gege could throw anything out and justify it because they are so OP from the rest. Its still poor writing but it works.

If Sukuna loses somehow Gege is an even bigger clown nobody has any business beating Sukuna right now imo.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm banking on Yuji absorbing that finger or it bring used somehow to harm Sukuna :demonic:
i legit think that will have and he should eat a Gojo finger and try to combine Sukuna’s copy ability with Gojo’s infinity abilities. Combine the two to mix offense with defense.

Also I think Sukuna is going to end up being one of Yuta’s ancestors

Last edited:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
I'm banking on Yuji absorbing that finger or it bring used somehow to harm Sukuna :demonic:
There's probably going to be something about Yuji inheriting Sukunas CT or something, Yuji is about to have a massive power up. He's been neglected since forever

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
People are so up in their feelings that now the narrative is "so Sukuna wasn't even trying?! :martin:" when not even the shyttiest of translations said that.

Gojo's point is that he did everything in his power to make Sukuna care about the fight and find the "fun" of being as powerful as he is. He wanted Sukuna to feel what Hanami felt when she faced Yuji and Todou (or what Saitama felt when Garou put up a real fight in OPM) because Gojo is kinda like Goku and gets off over fighting powerful people :dame: and wanted the most OP character in existence to feel he wasn't alone.

In the end Sukuna was more worried about winning the fight in the most efficient possible manner, and he did. He still had a lot of fun fighting Satoru but he didn't have a transformative experience like Gojo hoped he would have.

Is this great writing? fukk no, but Gege did not imply that Sukuna didn't give a shyt and won easily either.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i legit think that will have and he should eat a Gojo finger and try to combine Sukuna’s copy ability with Gojo’s infinity abilities. Come one the two to mix offense with defense.

Also I think Sukuna is going to end up being one of Yuta’s ancestors
I don't think it works like that Sukuna fingers were turned into actual objects first. They'd have to turn him but, if Rika can get some blood from him Yuta would be able to possibly access Limitless. Yuji is more or less all set with Sukunas techniques Gojo called that from way back and now he is drenched in his curse energy. Yuji just needs Gege to remember he's the main character :russ::russ::russ:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Nah sorry you can't play fill in the blanks when there are already set rules

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There's probably going to be something about Yuji inheriting Sukunas CT or something, Yuji is about to have a massive power up. He's been neglected since forever
We still don't know what was going on in the panel of him and Kuzakabe training and talking as if they body swapped :patrice: