Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
If Gojo says he’s not sure he could beat Sukuna even without TS, I trust him. It's one thing to have confidence before a fight. Another when you're scrambling for solutions and wearing yourself out vs someone clearly not going 100%. He was learning in real time who the greatest of all time is.

Sukuna's been asked several times why he keeps his current form rather than revert to the Heian Era form and his response is always "convenience". Not that he can't kill anyone at full strength, but he's about working smart over working hard when the result is gonna be the same anyway. I respect it :manny:

I liked this chapter and what it means going forward as the "not gojo" sorcerers have to figure out how to kill the actual strongest.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Finally read the official Shonen Jump translation (avoided all JJK content the past few days), yeah this manga super trash now. The power explanations haven’t made sense to me in a while.

Last panel of last chapter Gojo won, now the first panel of the newest chapter Gojo in the afterlife??? Yeah this writer a bum

I'm done with this series, I might or might not finish it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I aint mad Gojo lost because given Sukuna only had 19 fingers it felt more likely Sukuna would end up winning. Plus I got spoiled Wednesday morning so I had motivation to read the leaks :skip:

HOW Gojo lost is my biggest issue. You connect these two chapters its like wait did I miss a chapter :mjlol:. An atrocious chapter imo. The fight has been fun, but now it leaves my thoughts as sour. Gege is clearly lazy he bought just finish the manga by using the power of friendship to beat Kenny and Sukuna :mjlol:

It disappoints me cause the fall off from Shibuya was real and hard. I think Culling Games while overly complicated had good shyt mixed in just execution wasn't great. The moment Sukuna went and took over Megumi's body was the point Gege in his mind was fukk it I't tired of this shyt I'm ending it within a year or 2.

Just focusing on Gojo dying now. I said it before this fight should have been the finale after the gang beats Kenny. The biggest reason for Gojo being sealed was that Kenny said he is too powerful of a force. Which makes sense. Let the reward for beating Kenny is to free Gojo to fight Sukuna (in Yuji's body) and give the series a satisfying conclusion.

The gang beating Kenny was always going to be tough be still doable imo. But now both Kenny and Sukuna. Adding no Megumi and Gojo. Its a shame.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Clearly Gojo had to lose because of the plot, he isn't the main character etc but the way Gege ended that fight was some ol bullshyt

Poor writing, he basically made Gojo the strongest and had to pull some crappy rabbit out of the hat to give Sukuna the W and the stuff he had Gojo saying afterwards was some bullshyt too.

Sukuna HAD to take over Megumi to stand a chance of getting past infinity, just because he didn't use his other techniques doesn't mean much because if they really would have got the job done then there would have been no need for taking over Megumi's body and utilising 10 shadows.

Gojo can die and lose but the execution was weak as hell.
I started seeing that poor writing when Maki, Kamo and them two randoms fought Naoya. The off screen death was pointless

Mazino

All Star
Daps
If Gojo says he’s not sure he could beat Sukuna even without TS, I trust him. It's one thing to have confidence before a fight. Another when you're scrambling for solutions and wearing yourself out vs someone clearly not going 100%. He was learning in real time who the greatest of all time is.

Sukuna's been asked several times why he keeps his current form rather than revert to the Heian Era form and his response is always "convenience". Not that he can't kill anyone at full strength, but he's about working smart over working hard when the result is gonna be the same anyway. I respect it :manny:

I liked this chapter and what it means going forward as the "not gojo" sorcerers have to figure out how to kill the actual strongest.
Nah that line from Gojo about not winning even without Sukuna not have 10 shadows was utter BS. Also Sukana wasn't trying and yet used his Domain Expansion multiple times? Yeah right.

Sukuna had to take Megumi's body to bypass inifinity, if he could have done it with his CT and felt confident that he'd be in a position to win then there was no need.

That's just Gege with some shytty writing, Gojo had Sukuna with the 10 shadows nervous for the first time in 1000 years but without it he'd lose? :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Exactly but they're not trying to hear it. It's expected though, you don't go around shytting on people at the wake, let them grieve.

@42 Monks Shambles I believe is what you said. :deadrose: