Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's over y'all :wow: Kenny probably gonna dip and go find another country to plant Tengen. Japan is taken.

Loved
how Hakari showed up, the real JJK spirit lives on :whew:

I'm confused as to what happened to him after Sukuna destroyed the ice block though :damn:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's over y'all :wow: Kenny probably gonna dip and go find another country to plant Tengen. Japan is taken.

Loved
how Hakari showed up, the real JJK spirit lives on :whew:

I'm confused as to what happened to him after Sukuna destroyed the ice block though :damn:
he wasn't on the ice block

he and uraume are in his domain, the block fell without them

that cursed tool is :wow: could've brought back Toji with that shyt the same way

gotta admire gege's willingness to do things people say "nah he wouldn't do that"

still possible megumi can be brought back, but going off what has been stated previously... that boy dead:picard:
i think he should be aight, he's just trapped inside without a body like how sukuna was with yuji. it just rebuild the body and sukuna was the dominant presence at the time (also it looked like he put it to his mouth right before he got hit) so it built his OG form

one can hope :lupe:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
he wasn't on the ice block

he and uraume are in his domain, the block fell without them

that cursed tool is :wow: could've brought back Toji with that shyt the same way

i think he should be aight, he's just trapped inside without a body like how sukuna was with yuji. it just rebuild the body and sukuna was the dominant presence at the time (also it looked like he put it to his mouth right before he got hit) so it built his OG form

one can hope :lupe:
angel made it very clear that if the resurrected sorcerer takes on their og form the person taken over is dead. and said even before that, that the odds of successfully separating them is close to nil

gege obviously don't care about letting characters go out with a sense of dignity or dedicated time to properly send them off. I'd like to say he's still in there and will affect sukuna fighting at some point, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone:hubie:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
angel made it very clear that if the resurrected sorcerer takes on their og form the person taken over is dead. and said even before that, that the odds of successfully separating them is close to nil

gege obviously don't care about letting characters go out with a sense of dignity or dedicated time to properly send them off. I'd like to say he's still in there and will affect sukuna fighting at some point, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone:hubie:
This is a unique case though not comparable to Megumi's sister or the others who have had their bodies used to resurrect OG soccerers.

I doubt Megiumi is gone, he could die but he'll definitely as least hear the truth about Toji etc from Shoko, don't think that wont be touched upon later.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
No one's gonna stop this muthafukka :mjcry:
No one's gonna get some get back for Gojo, where the flip is itchigo Itadori
:mjcry:
Honestly if there's anyone who has an excuse for saying fukk all this I'm going ham it's him and Yuta. Also Maki as well:patrice:They're being ridiculously restrained I'm waiting for those 3 to cut loose:demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Honestly if there's anyone who has an excuse for saying fukk all this I'm going ham it's him and Yuta. Also Maki as well:patrice:They're being ridiculously restrained I'm waiting for those 3 to cut loose:demonic:
Yuji gonna do something useful, finally start believing in himself and Kenny gonna show up and tell him he's Yuji mom. Poor Itadori man :mjcry:

We need him to stop fukking around and to that mind fukkery to take one of these beasts out :damn: