Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Clearly Gojo had to lose because of the plot, he isn't the main character etc but the way Gege ended that fight was some ol bullshyt

Poor writing, he basically made Gojo the strongest and had to pull some crappy rabbit out of the hat to give Sukuna the W and the stuff he had Gojo saying afterwards was some bullshyt too.

Sukuna HAD to take over Megumi to stand a chance of getting past infinity, just because he didn't use his other techniques doesn't mean much because if they really would have got the job done then there would have been no need for taking over Megumi's body and utilising 10 shadows.

Gojo can die and lose but the execution was weak as hell.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was wondering about that

But at the same time, Sukuna destroyed it during the first ritual, and he was as still able to summon it

At the same time, I remember when Megumi's cac demon dog died, when he did it again only the black one appeared

He'll probably be mentally clapped anyway since he killed his own sister and his senpai :wow: who knows, he might be completely unhinged now and does something drastic if he gets control again
Sukuna killed Maho not the wheel. Gojo eradicated that shyt :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :demonic:Maho as an entity is gone.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Clearly Gojo had to lose because of the plot, he isn't the main character etc but the way Gege ended that fight was some ol bullshyt

Poor writing, he basically made Gojo the strongest and had to pull some crappy rabbit out of the hat to give Sukuna the W and the stuff he had Gojo saying afterwards was some bullshyt too.

Sukuna HAD to take over Megumi to stand a chance of getting past infinity, just because he didn't use his other techniques doesn't mean much because if they really would have got the job done then there would have been no need for taking over Megumi's body and utilising 10 shadows.

Gojo can die and lose but the execution was weak as hell.
This

But ppl are skipping over basic logic

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He's gonna get a ridiculous power up just every other Shonen main character, Gege just made him wait mad long.
Yuji been wanting to die since Shibuya, I don't think he makes it to the end of the series. He'll pull off some sort of sacrifice to take either Sukuna or Kenny out of the picture.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Yuji been wanting to die since Shibuya, I don't think he makes it to the end of the series. He'll pull off some sort of sacrifice to take either Sukuna or Kenny out of the picture.
He may die in the process but he's going to have his golden moment as the main character, Yuta, Maki and Hakari will boss up too.