Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The reason people think Gojo is alive is because of how weird this shyt is. He basically did nothing and left nothing. To be fair this was always a possibility but no one thought Gege would do it because he's basically writing himself into a bigger hole.
ppl think gojo is alive because they're coping :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason people think Gojo is alive is because of how weird this shyt is. He basically did nothing and left nothing. To be fair this was always a possibility but no one thought Gege would do it because he's basically writing himself into a bigger hole.
Nah, he done. Starting the chapter with that little after life dream or whatever is anime code for dead.

What I want to see is when this slash occurred. The last chapter Gojo was standing tall and was declared the winner, now he’s on the floor with his arms gone and his lower body removed. At least show some sort of sign that Sukuna attacked him lol.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That's tough (and true) :wow: :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Like Gege designed:mjcry:Could've just left Gojoset sealed this entire time

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah, he done. Starting the chapter with that little after life dream or whatever is anime code for dead.

What I want to see is when this slash occurred. The last chapter Gojo was standing tall and was declared the winner, now he’s on the floor with his arms gone and his lower body removed. At least show some sort of sign that Sukuna attacked him lol.
he won't cause he'd need to show gojo approaching with his guard down, when multiple fights in his life ending in a loss were because of being relaxed and thinking something was over :francis:

that means he didn't learn his lesson which is BS. Gege just didn't know how to end the fight.

also he's mentioned not liking gojo multiple times in the past. him losing isn't proof of him being petty towards his own created character but having gojo say he would have lost against sukuna without ten shadows was 100% him being petty to gojo and anyone that likes him.

sukuna's whole strategy was winning the domain battle and if that failed holding out until mahoraga adapted to infinity allowing him to see how it was bypassed and learning to do it himself. Nothing in the whole fight pointed towards sukuna being able to beat gojo with 20 fingers in anyone else's body let alone his own original

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
he won't cause he'd need to show gojo approaching with his guard down, when multiple fights in his life ending in a loss were because of being relaxed and thinking something was over :francis:

that means he didn't learn his lesson which is BS. Gege just didn't know how to end the fight.

also he's mentioned not liking gojo multiple times in the past. him losing isn't proof of him being petty towards his own created character but having gojo say he would have lost against sukuna without ten shadows was 100% him being petty to gojo and anyone that likes him.

sukuna's whole strategy was winning the domain battle and if that failed holding out until mahoraga adapted to infinity allowing him to see how it was bypassed and learning to do it himself. Nothing in the whole fight pointed towards sukuna being able to beat gojo with 20 fingers in anyone else's body let alone his own original
sukuna didn't even need to do all this. he just wanted to fukk around with infinity a bit :mjlol:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
sukuna didn't even need to do all this. he just wanted to fukk around with infinity a bit :mjlol:
if he wrote the fight in a way that showed sukuna was his match with domain amplification or any other technique i'd easily believe sukuna was holding back.

but he literally had to find a way around infinity to beat gojo and the author didn't give us any info to think he'd have done it easily outside of using ten shadows. that's where I think the pettiness shows up with him having gojo say pre megumi sukuna would have beat him all the same.

he didn't show it in the fight and now gojo is dead so it's just the authors word is law, and I think it's fair for that to leave a bitter taste in the mouth about this fight

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nah he def needed to wait until Maho showed him the golden path :whew: that ability to adapt is broken as hell, every fight essentially just becomes "stall until Mahoraga gives me the cheat sheet :lupe:" if Megumi ever regains control he'll be unstoppable, he's seeing all of this in 12k :whoo: typically in shounen, that adaptability is given to the protagonist because it's so cheap

I feel like since Yuji's abilities (either the soul swap or the memory manipulation) are so cerebral, they'd counter Sukuna pretty quickly, the issue would be surviving long enough to hit him with it

I wonder if Gojo (off panel of course) told Yuji to watch Sukuna during the fight, since he potentially copied his CT after being his host for so long

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah he def needed to wait until Maho showed him the golden path :whew: that ability to adapt is broken as hell, every fight essentially just becomes "stall until Mahoraga gives me the cheat sheet :lupe:" if Megumi ever regains control he'll be unstoppable, he's seeing all of this in 12k :whoo: typically in shounen, that adaptability is given to the protagonist because it's so cheap

I feel like since Yuji's abilities (either the soul swap or the memory manipulation) are so cerebral, they'd counter Sukuna pretty quickly, the issue would be surviving long enough to hit him with it

I wonder if Gojo (off panel of course) told Yuji to watch Sukuna during the fight, since he potentially copied his CT after being his host for so long
Actually come to think of Gojo did accomplish something. He got Megumis most broken shinikami out of here. And actually bodied a few of his more reliable ones in the process. Question is....what happens to their powers after this? Could Megumi use them as his own like Sukuna displayed?:ohhh:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Actually come to think of Gojo did accomplish something. He got Megumis most broken shinikami out of here. And actually bodied a few of his more reliable ones in the process. Question is....what happens to their powers after this? Could Megumi use them as his own like Sukuna displayed?:ohhh:
I was wondering about that

But at the same time, Sukuna destroyed it during the first ritual, and he was as still able to summon it

At the same time, I remember when Megumi's cac demon dog died, when he did it again only the black one appeared

He'll probably be mentally clapped anyway since he killed his own sister and his senpai :wow: who knows, he might be completely unhinged now and does something drastic if he gets control again