Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Breh that moment when he just falls into Dagons domain and tosses Maki to the bushes while grabbing the weapon :wow:

Everybody had the :wtf::merchant::whoa::damn:

Mighta been the funniest moment of the whole arc cuz you just knew he was bout to whoop everyone's ass there for absolutely no reason

I remember going from literally ":gladbron:" to ":mjcry:" in a matter of moments.

Toji felt like King Bradley in FMA: Brotherhood. You just KNEW somebody was about to die for no reason.

then he started sharpening Playful Cloud by rubbing the sticks together

:damn::damn::damn:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
There are some plot threads left hanging that could come up. I find it hard to believe he's gonna spend more than 3 chapters on this fight after just giving gojo 10+

Nobara fans have a silk thread of hope now. She wasn't in gojo's afterlife scene imagined or not. She along with other injured sorcerers(todo has completely dissapeared since losing his hand)and an army of cursed corpses (one of those plot threads that hasn't come back up) might be on the lookout for kenjaku and interrupting whatever he plans elsewhere

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's fukked up that I just realized? Anime only people just witnessed the end of Gojo's character arc and don't even know it. They're gonna wait for him to get unsealed for the next 3-4 years and then he's gonna proceed to get bodied by Sukuna. Man, doesn't really do shyt else from here on out. :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You know what's fukked up that I just realized? Anime only people just witnessed the end of Gojo's character arc and don't even know it. They're gonna wait for him to get unsealed for the next 3-4 years and then he's gonna proceed to get bodied by Sukuna. Man, doesn't really do shyt else from here on out. :dead:
Breh, I have no idea how an anime only breh can stay spoiler free for 4 years if they have any interaction online related to JJK.

I can picture "when does season 3 of JJK anime premieres" and getting a youtube video or tweet saying "don't worry, Gojo dying is season 4".

Or "how does prison realm work in JJK" and getting "after being released of the prison realm, Gojo gets cut in half by Sukuna"

:damn:

I do not envy whoever dares navigate those spoiled waters :damn:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
There are some plot threads left hanging that could come up. I find it hard to believe he's gonna spend more than 3 chapters on this fight after just giving gojo 10+

Nobara fans have a silk thread of hope now. She wasn't in gojo's afterlife scene imagined or not. She along with other injured sorcerers(todo has completely dissapeared since losing his hand)and an army of cursed corpses (one of those plot threads that hasn't come back up) might be on the lookout for kenjaku and interrupting whatever he plans elsewhere
hope is all we've ever had :mjcry:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The reason people think Gojo is alive is because of how weird this shyt is. He basically did nothing and left nothing. To be fair this was always a possibility but no one thought Gege would do it because he's basically writing himself into a bigger hole.